Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
In a fit of enthusiasm earlier, I decided to have a go at using the poll function. I'd like to know what the results are, but as far as I can see, I'd have to cast a vote everytime I wanted to look at the voting patterns. That, of course, would bias the results.

Is there any way to get round this? Can the person who posted the poll get to see the results any other way?

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chris, can't you just click on the 'View Results' button? You should be able to see that without voting, as the person who started the poll.

As it happens, the poll software won't allow any one registered user to vote more than once.

Interesting poll, by the way! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
Actually, you only have to vote once -- then just click on see results. At least, it always worked for me...?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
The problem might be that I haven't voted at all. Hey, I know what I think. I just wanted to know what others were thinking!

So far, clicking on 'view results' on its own, despite the fact that I posted the thing, only produces a message telling me that I have to vote if I want to see the results.

I'll try voting and see if that solves the problem!

Chris

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard