Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#227859 05/14/03 04:31 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Rats, one of the newbies is using my kryptonite avatar. So I guess I'll be Ellen for a while - I think I'm gonna go search the net for a custom one, tho...

Melisma (under her Rock, getting tired of seeing green under her name, after all...)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#227860 05/14/03 05:55 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry Melisma about stealing your avatar. I'm not particularly attached to it, so I don't mind giving it up if you like remaining unique. I didn't really look around to see if anybody was using it before selecting it. dizzy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#227861 05/14/03 09:36 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry Melisma about stealing your avatar. I'm not particularly attached to it, so I don't mind giving it up if you like remaining unique. I didn't really look around to see if anybody was using it before selecting it.
Me, you didn't steal anything. The avatars you can choose on these boards are "public", no one owns a specific avatar. And of course you had no reason to check if it was already used by someone else. smile

Melisma, if having a unique avatar is important to you, feel free to ask for help if you need a place to host it. smile

BTW, I should be able to create several new avatars in the next days. As soon as RL gives me a break, that is. smile1
Forum Moderator

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
#227862 05/14/03 09:37 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hey, it's okay, Me... you can have it - I wasn't all that attached to it, either. It's pretty, but I really do want to find my own customized one. So Ellen will do the trick until I do. Honestly... You use the Kryptonite smile

EDIT: Elena is EVIL! She posts at the same time as I do smile No, just kidding! But seriously now... Thanks for the news about new avatars - I'll check back in a few days and see what you have. As to my customized one, I'm looking. Read the how-to post about how to make my own, and I think I understand how to do it. It's more a question of finding the time to search for one. /EDIT

Melisma ( rotflol under her Rock, since she likes Clark so much - she never thought she'd *ever* tell someone to use Kryptonite! rotflol )

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#227863 05/15/03 10:07 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
El!!!! You Rock!!! I take back anything I've ever said about you being evil!
/me gazes lovingly at my new avatar.

meep!
Jill goofy

P.S. I don't really take back the stuff I said, it just sounded good at the time. wink

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#227864 05/15/03 10:18 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
And I'm posting again to see how big my new sig is, and if I need to cut it down or just go without a while longer. smile

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#227865 05/31/03 09:03 PM
Mee Offline
Blogger
Blogger
testing smile1

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Darth Michael