smile
Posted By: malu Re: testing avatar - 04/24/03 09:39 AM
testing avatar, too! laugh
Posted By: CK Re: testing avatar - 04/24/03 10:39 AM
testing
Posted By: CK Re: testing avatar - 04/24/03 10:43 AM
lets try this again
Posted By: BanAnna Re: testing avatar - 04/24/03 11:06 AM
testing avatar and sig... don't worry, the dancing banana will be back asap!

~Anna
Posted By: LabRat Re: testing avatar - 04/24/03 05:57 PM
That's a rather nice one you have there as a temp though, Anna.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Anne Spear Re: testing avatar - 04/25/03 05:05 AM
Testing avatar. I decided to change it today. But what I'm really looking for is a Raggedy Ann one. Anyone know where I could find that?

confused
Posted By: LabRat Re: testing avatar - 04/25/03 05:35 AM
Found this site using Google, Anne. Don't know if it's of any use to you. I don't know the character at all, so no idea if this is close. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: ladyzara Re: testing avatar - 05/06/03 09:30 PM
not good at creating avatar on my own.
just want to see hows the one I chose look like.
Posted By: Smallville Girl Re: testing avatar - 05/07/03 04:37 PM
just testing a picture...

[Linked Image]

-Breanna
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: testing avatar - 05/09/03 10:45 AM
testing my new avatar of my puppy smile
Posted By: MissyG Re: testing avatar - 05/09/03 03:22 PM
Test... test... this is only a test!
Posted By: Melisma Re: testing avatar - 05/10/03 03:16 AM
What a cute kitty, Missy! Is it yours? What's it's name? Boy kitty or girl kitty? Or did you just pull the pic off the net? Inquiring minds wanna know smile

Melisma (purring under her Rock)
Posted By: MissyG Re: testing avatar - 05/10/03 06:05 AM
No, Mel, it's not my kitty, but I have one just like her - Mitten. I've searched the net looking for the nearest likeness I can find and this cat could be her twin.

They're ragdoll cats and the sweetest things with four legs and fur you can find anywhere.

Missy (whose old nick on the very old boards used to be 'raggiemom' and that's the reason why... just look at that face!)
Posted By: Melisma Re: testing avatar - 05/10/03 06:11 AM
Mitten must be even sweeter than this kitty, Missy - although this one is pretty darned sweet...

Now, I wonder if I have heard of that breed before. Are ragdolls the ones that don't have strong joints, sort of frail, or something? I thought maybe this one was a longhaired Siamese or something, but there's something about the facial structure that didn't seem right to me...

Melisma (curious as a cat about such things, here under her Rock and missing her own kitty, a tux named Tica who is back home in BC, being spoiled by Mel's parents...)
Posted By: Melisma Re: testing avatar - 05/10/03 07:53 PM
I'm getting tired of scrolling through a thread and seeing my avatar, but the post is someone else's. Makes it harder to edit my posts. So I'm changing it. I'm not so fond of the Kryptonite avatar, but I don't see anyone else who is using it, so I'll use it until I come up with a better one smile

Melisma (under her Rock cringing at the remarks people might have for her for using it - but then, she thinks the Kryptonite avatar is better than the Lex avatar, don't you???)
Posted By: Anne Spear Re: testing avatar - 05/13/03 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Melisma:
Are ragdolls the ones that don't have strong joints, sort of frail, or something? I thought maybe this one was a longhaired Siamese or something, but there's something about the facial structure that didn't seem right to me...
Since Missy hasn't answered yet, I'd like to just right in here. Ragdolls look a lot like Himilayans, which are long-haired Siamese. The only big difference is the Ragdoll has the light color at the tips of their feet.

We had a Himilayan when I was younger that was the sweetest, most even-tempered cat you could ever find. When I think back on all the stuff my little sister and I would do to this poor cat, I cringe. Now I have a tortoise-shell and a calico, but someday I really want to get a Ragdoll (ya' know, to match my nickname and all). laugh
Posted By: Melisma Re: testing avatar - 05/14/03 06:33 AM
Ah, thanks for the explanation, Anne. As much as I love cats, I'm afraid I'm terrible when it comes to knowing breeds. Two of my cats have been black and white tuxes, the other one was a ginger tabby. And other than that, and Siamese, and a few other breeds, I'm an ignoramus. Oh well... one of these days I'll be one of those little old ladies with 80 cats, and I'll know *all* there is to know about them... j/k! J/K!!!! I don't think I will *ever* have 80 at once - two or three perhaps, and that's the max. Oy!!!

But I do like cats smile

Melisma (purring under her Rock)
Posted By: Melisma Re: testing avatar - 05/14/03 08:31 PM
Rats, one of the newbies is using my kryptonite avatar. So I guess I'll be Ellen for a while - I think I'm gonna go search the net for a custom one, tho...

Melisma (under her Rock, getting tired of seeing green under her name, after all...)
Posted By: RL Re: testing avatar - 05/14/03 09:55 PM
Sorry Melisma about stealing your avatar. I'm not particularly attached to it, so I don't mind giving it up if you like remaining unique. I didn't really look around to see if anybody was using it before selecting it. dizzy
Posted By: Elena Re: testing avatar - 05/15/03 01:36 AM
Sorry Melisma about stealing your avatar. I'm not particularly attached to it, so I don't mind giving it up if you like remaining unique. I didn't really look around to see if anybody was using it before selecting it.
Me, you didn't steal anything. The avatars you can choose on these boards are "public", no one owns a specific avatar. And of course you had no reason to check if it was already used by someone else. smile

Melisma, if having a unique avatar is important to you, feel free to ask for help if you need a place to host it. smile

BTW, I should be able to create several new avatars in the next days. As soon as RL gives me a break, that is. smile1
Forum Moderator
Posted By: Melisma Re: testing avatar - 05/15/03 01:37 AM
Hey, it's okay, Me... you can have it - I wasn't all that attached to it, either. It's pretty, but I really do want to find my own customized one. So Ellen will do the trick until I do. Honestly... You use the Kryptonite smile

EDIT: Elena is EVIL! She posts at the same time as I do smile No, just kidding! But seriously now... Thanks for the news about new avatars - I'll check back in a few days and see what you have. As to my customized one, I'm looking. Read the how-to post about how to make my own, and I think I understand how to do it. It's more a question of finding the time to search for one. /EDIT

Melisma ( rotflol under her Rock, since she likes Clark so much - she never thought she'd *ever* tell someone to use Kryptonite! rotflol )
Posted By: DocJill Re: testing avatar - 05/15/03 02:07 PM
El!!!! You Rock!!! I take back anything I've ever said about you being evil!
/me gazes lovingly at my new avatar.

meep!
Jill goofy

P.S. I don't really take back the stuff I said, it just sounded good at the time. wink
Posted By: DocJill Re: testing avatar - 05/15/03 02:18 PM
And I'm posting again to see how big my new sig is, and if I need to cut it down or just go without a while longer. smile

Jill goofy
Posted By: Mee Re: testing avatar - 06/01/03 01:03 AM
testing smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards