Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
... Please Smack Me. laugh

Seriously. I am in desperate need of a kick in the pants. I love this place too much, but I've gotta crackdown this semester in order to graduate. School's started again. It is great and simultaneously awful. I have a headache already and it's only day one. eek I will drop by the boards when I have time-- I know teachers like to freak out their students at the start of the semester with big talk about projects and homework, so it might slow down a bit. Until then, though, I am going to limit myself to a once-a-month drop in starting this next month. I'll still write (maybe I'll do some catching up and actually finish up something), and I might post one or two things every now and then, but this is it. Crunch time, people.

IF you catch me on the boards or ff.net, please give me the following response:

"Mouse, don't you have a paper to write/project to do/oil painting to complete/form to fill out/code to write/portfolio to work on?"

If the answer is NO to all of those questions (which it won't be) then I'll allow myself to stay a while. But more likely than not, you will have effectively guilted me into doing what I'm supposed to be doing. blush laugh

I'll be back soon enough. wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Mouse, don't you have a paper to write/project to do/oil painting to complete/form to fill out/code to write/portfolio to work on?"

[Linked Image] Not until you graduate!

wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[Linked Image] Not until you graduate!
rotflol That's perfect!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Congratulations on being so close to graduation. Now hit those books!

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] [Linked Image] Not until you graduate!
rotflol That's perfect! [/b]
Mouse, don't you have a project to do?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Go finish classes and/or assignments! We will be here!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
You can do it, Mouse! Crazy-busy time as college is finishing up--10 years ago, but still remember those days like yesturday blush ...

Mouse posted:
I'll still write (maybe I'll do some catching up and actually finish up something), and I might post one or two things every now and then, but this is it.
Woo-hoo! Stories! thumbsup ...

Now get to work... smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Columnist
Columnist
I remember those days. I had a bad habit of finding stories on the archives to read when there were no new chapters posted on the boards. I was hard-pressed to take a break from reading a long story just to go study something or work on a project. I usually lacked the willpower and ended up finishing whatever story I was reading before doing what I was supposed to be doing all along.

Good luck with your last semester! I wish on you all the willpower I lacked so you can be super successful! thumbsup

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard