Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
M
Please post here when you receive your 2013 Secret Santa cards. All info has been emailed to the participants. If you do not receive your information, or if there are any other problems, please email me at infuse55405@mypacks.net. Thank you and Happy Holidays everyone!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, Deb, for the beautiful card and adorable Emory boards!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I posted over on the other boards:

I have received my Secret Santa packet from Brazil!

Thank you, Andreia! Merry Christmas!

(Or should I say Muita obrigada, Andreia! Feliz Natal!)

laugh

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Kismatt:
I posted over on the other boards:

I have received my Secret Santa packet from Brazil!

Thank you, Andreia! Merry Christmas!

(Or should I say Muita obrigada, Andreia! Feliz Natal!)

laugh
De nada. laugh Glad you got it. Wish you a Happy New Year or Feliz Ano Novo! [img]http://www.ecola.pun.pl/_fora/ecola/smilies/%5Bdblpt%5Ddrink1%5Bdblpt%5D[/img]

I got my card the day before Christmas. Thank you, Linda, for the beautiful calendar. [Linked Image] Hope you have a super New Year! [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
ChrisP--

Thank you so much for the lovely Santa Christmas card and note, and also, the beautiful calendar--inspiration while weathering out the cold season here ...What a nice surprise in the mail today! (We were out of state over the holidays, had our mail held at the post office, and just were able to pick it up today).

Hope you--and everyone else--had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy 2014!

Laura smile

(Who also hopes you and family had/have a healthy holiday season--we had to cut our two-state, family/inlaw visiting, car road trip short this year due to a raging case of the stomach flu--argh ....first me on Christmas night, then my son the next day, then my daughter the last few days. Talk about bad timing! What are the chances? So home we came--one family visit in, and one to hopefully be made up sometime down the road...)

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard