Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
dcarson Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
The JL8 webcomic that has been mentioned here before is doing a fundraiser for UNICEF Philippines to help the victims of the typhoon that killed 10,000.

JL 8

[Linked Image]

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Is J'onn carrying packages of Oreos?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Knowing that he's now addicted to that cookie, Probably. smile The kids need something fun, too....

By the way, this was posted on the blog yesterday (Wednesday, 13 Nov) by the artist, Yale Stewart (emphasis is mine):

I’ll be running this until the end of the week. We just passed $5000USD. I’d love to see how far we can take it.

Many thanks to everyone who’s donated, shared, liked, anything. It’s all helpful.

-Yale
thumbsup cool

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard