Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Seen today - VERY interesting for Marvel fans!

Disney/Marvel have signed a deal with Netflix for four new TV series and a miniseries follow-up. 13 episodes each for Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Daredevil with a miniseries (of unspecified length) about the Defenders (presumably with these four as members). All the series will be in the same continuity. It’s unclear if they will be linked to the larger MCU. Should air in 2015.

http://marvel.com/news/story/21476/...our_series_epic_plus_a_mini-series_event

VERY interesting to me since Jessica Jones is one of my favourite Marvel characters - a disillusioned superheroine turned private eye who was retconned into Marvel continuity and is possibly the most believable character in their canon - someone who has survived some very nasty events and has shown some very human reactions to them. Reminds me I have an unfinished story with her in it, really must write more of it.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Merriwether
Merriwether
Sadly, it's only on Netflix, which I can't justify getting, even for Marvel shows. I wonder if there'll be an alternate way to watch it later (legally).

I can't see why it won't be linked to the current MCU, since Marvel is the one putting it out. I think they're looking for ways to expand the current universe, considering SHIELD also exists in that universe.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, for those of us with no cable and only Netflix this is grumble and finishing up S8 of Bones.) I'm sure these shows will eventually be available to those not on Netflix, like HBO or Showtime shows are. The nice thing about Netflix series is that they film the entire thing before posting it, so you can watch a whole season without waiting.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wait until the whole series is up and then get the two week? free trial.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard