Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#227411 10/25/13 05:15 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I finally got brave and signed up... who else wants to write a novel next month? smile I could probably use a writing buddy or two...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#227412 10/26/13 08:45 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I would consider NaNo if it wasn't for a couple of things. My toddler, my infant (which actually isn't that bad of a distraction) and the multiple stories already in progress. Unless I decide to go be a NaNo Rebel (basically work on existing drafts) then I'm not going to consider myself doing it this year.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#227413 10/26/13 01:26 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'd love to try, but right now, I'm wondering where I'll even find the time to read the reading group's November short story, let alone write a novel...

I really should be heading back to my reading on cloud computing, but I needed to get my head out of the cloud long enough to clear it up...

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard