Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#227338 10/07/13 01:51 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
No nasty politics on this one, though smile @ChiefPam is about fanfic, and frankly, mostly right now it's about Beauty & the Beast, but if some of you FOLCs would be kind enough to follow me anyway, I'd appreciate it. smile

Man, I wish we'd had this twenty years ago! Imagine Dean & Teri live-tweeting during the episode...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#227339 10/07/13 02:43 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Pam...I just followed you (@Kismatt)

You gonna follow Dean and Teri? wink

@RealDeanCain and @HatchingChange

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
#227340 10/07/13 05:44 PM
Kerth
Kerth
laugh I'm following you, too! Unfortunately, I'm not a twitter regular (plus a newbie), but I pop by occasionally and chat about Lois and Clark. wink

By the by, is Beauty and the Beast back on already? dizzy If so I may have missed it....

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#227341 10/10/13 07:17 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey! Thanks, guys smile I think I've followed back, if that didn't work for some reason let me know. I might follow Dean; I'm still not sure I forgive Teri for that "show for 5-year-olds" comment <g>

Season 2 of BatB started three days ago - you can see the 5 most-recent episodes on cwtv.com. They're doing interesting things with the new season. The season one cliffhanger had Vincent being captured, season two starts three months later, and apparently he's been supercharged and re-programmed as an assassin. Doesn't recognize Cat at all - but he's still kind-of instinctively responding to her, so that should be interesting, watching her break through to him.

Next week looks really fun. smile1 Mondays at 9pm smile

(I haven't watched live TV is *so* *long*, it's weird!)

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#227342 10/10/13 11:42 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It occurred to me on the way home - remember ASU, when Clark hadn't the faintest clue who he was, but he still knew that he felt something very strong for Lois? Vincent's like that with Cat. However, unlike "we're just friends" Lois, Cat is very open about how much she loves him. Confuses the heck out of him, which is cute. None of this "oh, don't tell Lois she was going to marry you, just let her fall for her shrink" crap. mad He's keeping secrets from her, but not the other way around.

Next week, he kidnaps her. goofy Oh, the possibilities...

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#227343 11/02/13 11:47 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ChiefPam, B&B just got added to Netflix instant list (only S1) and I would like to blame you for my new addiction! I've watched like 7 episodes in three days. I didn't like Kristen on Smallville and almost didn't watch the show because of it, but after the first episode I realized it was because Lana is so wimpy, whiny, and annoying... not because of the actress. She's terrific as Cat, who is strong and confident like Lois, and does whatever she wants no matter what's best for her (or Vincent). JT is rotflol I hope they don't kill off or get rid of his character. The "I'm not Batman" references in the first few episodes got old quickly, and I knew they were just 'in-jokes' because of Kristen's old relationship with SM.

I am worried about her as a cop covering for Vincent's Beast side murdering people (even the ones who deserve it). If that keeps up, she'll have to go into hiding with him and JT.

I don't twitter, so I won't be following you. But I just wanted to let you know that your recommendation is to blame (thank) for my newest addiction. sloppy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#227344 11/03/13 10:25 AM
G
Blogger
Blogger
G
I'm on Twitter..feel free to follow @ginny9577 (mostly i tweet about football though and i get a bit heated with my team and use uhmm salty language when things go south with them which is fairly regularly at 3-6).. i'll try to follow back if Twitter will let me (right now it's being a pain)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard