Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
My husband and I started watching "Breaking Bad" on Netflix this summer and got hooked. Two days ago we finished those episodes only to discover that the last run is already in progress. Is there anyway we can stream those episodes? If we have to wait for Netflix to update, it might be a while and I'm afraid of being spoiled.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, Joan. My hubby is addicted to that show too, but we just wait for Netflix to download the new season. (Just like I wait until Bones finally posts on the Instant List. I'm so psyched that S2 of 'Once Upon A Time' finally posted, so I catch up and finally read Anti-K's crossover with it and LnC.)

Check out AMC\'s info page on where to see the most recent episodes (or already aired episodes) if you don't get AMC. If that doesn't get you what you want, I think your only other option is renting them from someplace like Amazon.com which does have the final season available per episode at $1.99/episode. frown Or patience.

Good luck.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Increasingly, I watch this way, too. I deliberately waited for S2 of Revenge to upload on Netflix rather than watch it week by week on TV and spent last week having a glorious catchup. S2 of OUAT uploaded at the same time, with its finale on TV, here in the UK, airing just last week, so I may add it to the wait and watch list, too.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Thanks ladies! I think I can catch it from the AMC website. Like you've pointed out, it is fun to watch a bunch of episodes at a time. I'm just concerned with the series finale coming up in weeks that it will be hard to remain unspoiled.

Joan

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard