Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#227302 09/02/13 01:41 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So, who's been watching the new version of Beauty & the Beast? I've watched ten episodes so far and am enjoying it way too much.

Anybody else?

Oh, and just as important - is there any good fanfic? laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#227303 09/03/13 01:09 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, c'mon, guys, nobody's watching this? Really? I'm dying to gush about it with friends. I mean, there's a guy with (sort of) superpowers, but who just wants to lead a normal life, and a beautiful girl who's in on his secret and helps protect his privacy (and who can also kick butt pretty well), lots of steamy looks and, oh yeah, the guy playing Vincent is smokin' hot and conveniently forgets to wear a shirt sometimes drool

The rest of the cast is good, too. The writing's not too bad, but hey, L&C had some cheesier plots. Most weeks have a mystery that Vincent helps Catherine solve. It's definitely not the B&B from the eighties, though. This Vincent only looks like a beast sometimes, the rest of the time... well, smokin' hot.

There's just a whole vibe there that reminds me of L&C so strongly. But the only one I can talk about it with is my 14-year-old daughter!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard