Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#227129 05/17/13 07:27 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I think last time I posted was to let everyone know I wouldn't be around for a while. Hubby update: he came home after two and half months and some serious therapy. We are slowly building something much stronger than before.

But the main reason I wanted to post is to let the fandom know a new L&C fan joined the group today. Our first granddaughter was born at 9:34 this morning. She's tiny- 4 lbs 11 oz, but she's healthy! Carolina Rayne joins her big brother Jordon at home with Mommy and Step-Dad and has two more brothers- AJ and Beau. As soon as I can, I'll post pictures.

Oh, and her mom has been watching the series for the last two weeks. I guess we have two fans!

SQD (who has no idea what to do with a girl- hasn't been one in the house since my own girl was born)

#227130 05/17/13 07:49 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congratulations, SQD! clap Glad to hear you've finally been blessed with some good news for a change.

/psst. If memory serves me right, girls are like boys, only much more into giving hugs when *you* need it, and less into rocks, sticks, and wrestling. wink They both like to accessorize though: girls with jewelry and flowers, boys with eye-patches and swords. Don't think I'm stereotyping, *I* didn't introduce my pinkolicious daughter to the color, and my son prefers sticks and empty boxes to any store bought toy (although he'd deny it)./

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#227131 05/17/13 08:06 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, SQD! wave

So glad that you are finally getting some good news. Congrats on the new little granddaughter!

Girls aren't too much different from boys. Some of them/us would much rather climb a tree than have a tea party. wink

(Watch, I've just ensured that I'll have two of the girliest girls in the world.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#227132 05/17/13 01:41 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I've been thinking about you, SQD, and hoping things were going well for you.

It's great to hear from you, and with such good news, too! Congratulations on your new grand-daughter.

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

Corrina.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard