Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
1. You called your daughter "Lois" and that isn't her name. (Thankfully nobody called me on it. blush )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
2- When you're addicted to a story: I kept checking the boards to see if Virginia was back, because I SO wanted to read Part 9 of "Wrong Clark". blush

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
2- When you're addicted to a story: I kept checking the boards to see if Virginia was back, because I SO wanted to read Part 9 of "Wrong Clark". blush
Thanks, Sydney. smile1

3. You have to repeat "May I please have the butter..." 16,000 times (low estimate) at breakfast and your son *still* doesn't get it right. wallbash And it's only *Day 1* of Summer Vacation.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks, Sydney
You're welcome, Virginia. wave

4. When you want to write comments in English on your students'papers. And suddenly you think: no, I'm not on the boards. I have to write my comments IN FRENCH.

wave

Sydney

(Edmond Rostand)
Kerth
Kerth
5. When you start finding Mickey Mouse heads in everything you see (even the few non-Disney things I have in my room shock )

6. When you watch ten movies in a week (not for school) because there's no good tv on and what else says summer?

7. When you're fried already and don't remember what the heck you did in the sun for so long and where you need to go to get it tan. cool

Man, I miss Disneyland. Just gotta outlast the summer season...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
4. When you start finding Mickey Mouse heads in everything you see (even the few non-Disney things I have in my room

5. When you watch ten movies in a week (not for school) because there's no good tv on and what else says summer?

6. When you're fried already and don't remember what the heck you did in the sun for so long and where you need to go to get it tan.
Sorry, Mouserocks. Just changing the numbering.

5- When you start finding Mickey Mouse heads in everything you see (even the few non-Disney things I have in my room )

6- When you watch ten movies in a week (not for school) because there's no good tv on and what else says summer?

7- When you're fried already and don't remember what the heck you did in the sun for so long and where you need to go to get it tan.

Sydney

(Edmond Rostand)
Kerth
Kerth
Whoops. blush No problem.

edit: fixed the numbers... thanks Sydney!

8. When you are completely incapable of counting numbers or doing any math (despite how much calculus knowledge you may have). laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
9. When you you need new inspiration to write your summer fanfication story, which can only happen out-of-state. wink (Or at least, that's what you keep telling yourself.)

10. You need to give Michael time to catch up with your other readers on your story. laugh

11. Your name is Sue S. and you want your readers (currently looking like this [Linked Image] ) to react like this [Linked Image] everytime they check for a new part ... [Linked Image] ... and there isn't one. [Linked Image] /psst. Sue, you can come back, now. We're already there!/

12. You need an excuse to...
a. -- write more parts of your story without posting new ones.
b. -- have time to read the notes/suggestions from your GEs and return them, so LabRat has new stories to post on the Archives.
c. -- catch up on reading other people's stories.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard