Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Hey, anyone know of four really great Lois centered episodes in L&C:TNAOS? I'm trying to showcase her awesome growth as a character, both, to me, personally, and by looking at her behavior through her personality and such, with Clark before & after the big secret's out, in my Lois paper for a publication. Any helpful folks out there? smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- Season 1 -

S1, E 1 - "The Pilot" - Introduces Lois character, the hard-working reporter who will do anything for a story, but she also reveals her soft side to Clark in the hostage scene.

S1, E6 - "I've Got a Crush on You" - Showcases Lois as the snarky hard-nosed reporter, Lois' singing abillity, and her jealousy. thumbsup

S1, E13 - "Witness" - Lois hard on the story has to acknowledge her fears (almost) for the first time.

S1, E17 - "The Rival" - A peek into what (or who) made Lois the way she is, her irrational side takes center stage, and her jealousy (both personal and professionsal) shines through.

- Season 2 -

Lots of great Lois episodes from S2... hmmmm....

S2, E1 - "Madamae Ex" - Lois fighting to show that she's not insane.

S2, E7 - "That Old Gang of Mine" - Lois dealing with her romantic feelings for Clark and what his death would mean to her.

S2, E11 - "Chi of Steel" - Lois fighting sexism in Metropolis, at work, and with Clark.

S2, E19 - "Target: Jimmy Olsen" - Lois fighting for her life (actually most episodes have that), dealing with the two men in her life, Dan Scardino and Clark Kent.

S2, E22 - "Tempus Fugitive" (one of my favorite) - Lois dealing with being labeled "galatically stupid" and with Clark lying with her, while also trying to keep the lunkhead alive.

- Season 3 -

Lot's of Lois to the rescue ones here:

S3, E2 - "Ordinary People" - Lois tries to survive without take-out while camping on island with her superhero boyfriend, who refuses to use his super powers to rescue them.

S3, E7 - "Ultra Woman" - Lois dealing with being the one with the super powers.

S3, E14 - "Tempus, Anyone?" (Okay, THIS is my favorite episdoe, duh!) - Lois deals with being thrown into another dimension with another Clark a week before her wedding to her Clark.

S3, E22 - "Big Girls Don't Fly" - Lois deals with Clark leaving to help the New Krytponians

- Season 4 -

S4, E1 - "Lord of the Flys" - Lois goes undercover as a concubine. laugh

S4, E6 - "People vs. Lois Lane" - Lois is accused of a murder that she didn't commit.

S4, E10 - "Stop the Presses" - Not one of my favorites, due to all the fighting between L&C - but a good example of how Lois has to deal with the pressures of work and Clark.

S4, E15 - "Lois and Clarks" (Do I even need to say WHY this is on the list, or do you sense my theme here? wink ) - Lois dealing with Clark's possible death, while conflicted emotions rise with the visit of Alt-Clark, oh, and she's the only sane one in Metropolis and she has to save the world.

Hmmmm, I've seemed to go over your 4 episode requirement there. Ooops. blush Hope this helps, some.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
- Season 1 -

S1, E 1 - "The Pilot" - Introduces Lois character, the hard-working reporter who will do anything for a story, but she also reveals her soft side to Clark in the hostage scene.

S1, E6 - "I've Got a Crush on You" - Showcases Lois as the snarky hard-nosed reporter, Lois' singing abillity, and her jealousy. thumbsup

S1, E13 - "Witness" - Lois hard on the story has to acknowledge her fears (almost) for the first time.

S1, E17 - "The Rival" - A peek into what (or who) made Lois the way she is, her irrational side takes center stage, and her jealousy (both personal and professionsal) shines through.

- Season 2 -

Lots of great Lois episodes from S2... hmmmm....

S2, E1 - "Madamae Ex" - Lois fighting to show that she's not insane.

S2, E7 - "That Old Gang of Mine" - Lois dealing with her romantic feelings for Clark and what his death would mean to her.

S2, E11 - "Chi of Steel" - Lois fighting sexism in Metropolis, at work, and with Clark.

S2, E19 - "Target: Jimmy Olsen" - Lois fighting for her life (actually most episodes have that), dealing with the two men in her life, Dan Scardino and Clark Kent.

S2, E22 - "Tempus Fugitive" (one of my favorite) - Lois dealing with being labeled "galatically stupid" and with Clark lying with her, while also trying to keep the lunkhead alive.

- Season 3 -

Lot's of Lois to the rescue ones here:

S3, E2 - "Ordinary People" - Lois tries to survive without take-out while camping on island with her superhero boyfriend, who refuses to use his super powers to rescue them.

S3, E7 - "Ultra Woman" - Lois dealing with being the one with the super powers.

S3, E14 - "Tempus, Anyone?" (Okay, THIS is my favorite episdoe, duh!) - Lois deals with being thrown into another dimension with another Clark a week before her wedding to her Clark.

S3, E22 - "Big Girls Don't Fly" - Lois deals with Clark leaving to help the New Krytponians

- Season 4 -

S4, E1 - "Lord of the Flys" - Lois goes undercover as a concubine. laugh

S4, E6 - "People vs. Lois Lane" - Lois is accused of a murder that she didn't commit.

S4, E10 - "Stop the Presses" - Not one of my favorites, due to all the fighting between L&C - but a good example of how Lois has to deal with the pressures of work and Clark.

S4, E15 - "Lois and Clarks" (Do I even need to say WHY this is on the list, or do you sense my theme here? wink ) - Lois dealing with Clark's possible death, while conflicted emotions rise with the visit of Alt-Clark, oh, and she's the only sane one in Metropolis and she has to save the world.

Hmmmm, I've seemed to go over your 4 episode requirement there. Ooops. blush Hope this helps, some.
XD. Thanks!! This helps a lot!!! I'll pick out sone good revs that you have, up here. wink

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard