Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
In the second beach scene, , the one before Supergirl and Ethan kiss, in the movie, It's only a few seconds, and where I'm looking at, it's specifically parts 2:39 to 2:45, was Helen the one who, actually flew over Hart's head, or is it a stunt double, there?

Anyone know?

I do know that Helen did most of her stunts in the movie, but, which one's were, actualy, her, and not the stunt double? :-/

Kerth
Kerth
No idea, and it's pretty hard to tell because the scene is rather blurry. (Which, in my mind, is a hint that it might have been a double doing the stunt, but that's just me.)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
E
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
E
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
No idea, and it's pretty hard to tell because the scene is rather blurry. (Which, in my mind, is a hint that it might have been a double doing the stunt, but that's just me.)
Highly possible! I kept thinking, here, that Helen was the one who flew over Hart's head, and the stunt double was the one landing in the long shot before Helen folds her arms across her chest. But, come to think of it, I may have to ask Helen, herself, the next time she appears at a con close to me. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard