Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I just finished watching tonight's new episode, after last week's total whinging whinging Ooh, boy. What an emotional roller coaster.

Anyway. Just had to get that out there. Any other thoughts?

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Columnist
Columnist
Couldn't have said it better myself! Within the first few minutes, I was like 'wow she does drama like nobody's business!'. Usually Susan is so funny, but Teri is literally brilliant at any genre.

.talk nerdy to me.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I haven't liked Susan as much as Lois, but as you've mentioned, Teri does a great job. To me she seems like the heart of the show. The fact that we saw her relationship with Mike from the begining of the show added to the sadness of his death.

Joan

Columnist
Columnist
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I haven't liked Susan as much as Lois, but as you've mentioned, Teri does a great job. To me she seems like the heart of the show. The fact that we saw her relationship with Mike from the begining of the show added to the sadness of his death.

Joan
Exactly! And kind of disappointing that she doesn't get a happy ending after they went through so much to be together.

.talk nerdy to me.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
The fact that we saw her relationship with Mike from the begining of the show added to the sadness of his death.
Goodness, yes! In fact, I think that point was really well emphasized through last night's episode. It didn't actually hit me just how integral Mike was to everyone's lives until all of the flashbacks on the show. I knew it on some level, sure, but that really struck me.
Exactly! And kind of disappointing that she doesn't get a happy ending after they went through so much to be together.
I know. whinging They were so perfect together. Susan is actually my favorite character on the show, and this last two episodes made me so sad for her. And after she was so excited about her grandbaby, too... mecry

I can't imagine how they're going to end it. Well, I can, but since all of my guesses about the series so far have been in completely the opposite direction of where the creators ran, I'm positive that it won't be what I expect. smile

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard