Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You guys hear about that asteroid that 60M across and supposed to come between our satalites and Earth 11 months from now? It was mentioned on NBC Nightly News. It's called 2012DA14.

2012DA14 - Bad Astronomy - Discover Magazine

NBC Nightly News - 03/05/12

(On a non-related note, it's funny that this piece followed the news about the Asteroid: NASA loses stuff I can so totally see THIS coming up in a future L&C story as something that happened at EPRAD and reported by L&C in the DP. laugh )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
(first reaction): grumble

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
I was gonna say, if that's true, then we'd need to come up with a Superman, and fast. grumble
Actually, there are a LOT of Supermen out there. Unfortunately, none of fly or have super strength or super breath or heat vision without special effects (see that thread about The Daly Show - Superhero Comedy Thing ). Sigh. Reality sucks.

The news clip is only 30 seconds long.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As soon as I saw this on the news I said to my family, all we need is superman! There were raised eyebrows all around the room. My brother said that confirms everything, you are officially a dean Cain obsessed fan.

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard