Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Just a little more support for my contention that Teri Hatcher, and by extention Lois Lane, looks good with short hair.

In the inside cover ad for Desperate Housewives in the new TV Guide we see a shot of the housewives and Teri is sporting a shorter do.

Don't know if it real or just a photo trick, but I guy can dream.

Tank (who hopes that this could influence more gentle writers to break away from the longer haired Lois and allow her to have the shorter do she was always meant to have)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol When I saw that ad, I immediately thought of you, Tank. Teri looked really different with that short hair (maybe just pulled up, but it looked short.) She had an interesting expression on her face. Maybe she already has something lined up for after DH.
r/Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Can you post a link to the photo?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Iolanthe:
There's no link because it is an ad for Desperate Housewives, so the TV Guide site doesn't post that.
Let's see what I can do.

[Linked Image]

Here's the hair:

[Linked Image]

Hubby suggested I paste the S shield on her arm!

cool
Artemis

Merriwether
Merriwether
Sorry, Tank. Her hair isn't cut short, it's just pulled up.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
True, but she does look good that way. I'm not sure why the pics are taking so long to load, but they are there.
cool
Artemis

T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
But, if it was, she'd look good and it would be more proof that Lois/Teri looks better with short hair.

I knew it would be too much to hope. All the forty something actresses these days let their hair grow out long (rather than trying different styles that might suit them) because of the notion that long hair will make them look younger.

Tank (who often feels that longer hair on some of the older actresses just make them look... (wait for it)... desperate)

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Tank, I've always agreed with you about the hair. When I was writing, Lois always had short hair.

Now that women Botox their wrinkles away and color up the grey, they can get away with wearing long hair. Wrinkled, grey-haired woemen, just look older with long hair. I continue to wear my hair short, says I, as I tiptoe closer to my 78th birthday.

smile Jude

dance

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard