Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Please don't shoot the messenger!

Warner Brothers announced this past week that the next Superman movie, which had been set to release in December of next year, has been pushed back to have a new release date of June, 2013.

In other news, New York Daily News released the name of Lois' boyfriend in the upcoming comic books - Jonathan Carroll. When Lois first introduced Clark to him, Clark comments, "Jonathan -- Nice name." Other tidbits: The Daily Planet will include not just a traditional newspaper, but also a TV station and web content, and Lois will be an editor -- Perry's equal in rank. Perry still runs the paper, but she runs the web section. (How different from 'our' Lois who had trouble figuring out how to read e-mail.)

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Well, I think we all knew they were gonna have to push back the release date- it seems they just started putting together a cast and yet they were ready to run it up against the Spiderman reboot which already has its cast and the majority of its shooting done... June 2013's alright by me.

jawdrop Lois? An... editor? Of the web section? Dating a man named Jonathan? Equal rank to the great Perry White?! I don't know... I think they might be able to pull all of these changes off, but that's if they decide to lead everything back towards the idea of LoisXClark and if they can keep par with the course and at least keep everybody in character. But that's a BIG if coming from a huge skeptic...

Though I think the Clark quote is funny. He would like the name... laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard