Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Blogger
Blogger
oooooooooh, I so want to know what next. Great installment

Wanda
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yvonne, that was cruel. I can understand not waiting for a scene break. Things like that happen all the time. But not finishing with a pragraph break--or even a complete sentence?!!

Well, since you still haven't indicated how many parts there will be, I'll assume that there's still lots left. So I'm guessing that nothing happens when Dr. Klein tries to use the equipment on Clark. Dr. Klein will have to figure out why sometimes it affects Clark and sometimes it doesn't. Then he can get the Clarks switched permanently. In the meantime, Skywatch will find itself up against an experienced Superman in our Clark.

I'm glad you got Lana out of the way. I'm feeling a lot more like alt-Lois does rather than how our Clark feels, so it's a good thing she isn't within fist range.

Darn, do we really have to wait another 6 days for the next part?

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Yvonne, that quite possibly has to be the evilest cliffhanger I have ever seen :p You can't just cut it off there! That's cruel smile Come oooon, you can't make us wait til next Monday whinging whinging whinging

Well, I'm on the edge of my seat, if you couldn't tell clap

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
okay, I'm caught up. (rubs eyes)

wow...I'm speechless. This is really a great story.

It's written very tightly, it is very believable and Clark isn't bleeding internally and suffering EVERY form of degradation known to man.

I am pleasantly surprised and am now going to have to stick my toe deeper into Yvonne's pool of fanfic and see if I have been depriving myself or really good writing and depriving you of feedback blush .

Now, I have only two questions, one relevant to this story and one total about ignorance on my part..

First the ignorant question.
Elisabeth and I have had an ongoing argument about how to pronounce your name. Growing up, I had a classmate who spelled her name the same as you and pronounced the ‘y’ like the ‘y’ in yak, as in the animal. (see below)

[Linked Image]

Elisabeth, on the other hand, says that the proper pronunciation is more like the long ‘e’ sound of the word EVIL evil , which seems more appropriate you your case, but I digress.

So which is it? (I have a sneaking suspicion the my beloved is right, as usual...)

Second, it’s Monday, where is the next installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, James! Yup, the beloved is correct. It's ee-VON (ie, with the stress on the second syllable). I have no yak whatsoever in my family tree, so far as I know. <g>

Also, James, thank you for the lovely compliments! Good to know you don't think it's over the top, and it's always a thrill to gather up a new reader. smile

LOL, Sheila! There's a lot of people in front of you in the queue to punch Lana, I fear.

Thank you, Aria, LLWB and Wanda for waving your hands to let me know you're there. smile Next part coming very shortly.

Yvonne

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard