Next Thread
Print Thread
#224298 02/02/11 02:31 AM
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hey, Happy Groundhog Day, everyone!

I was watching about an hour ago to the live feed from Punxsutawney, PA, for Punxsy Phil's prediction of 6 more weeks of winter or early spring.

I know many of you will say this is not a scientific method, but it is just plain fun, seeing a whole bunch of grown men make a fool out of themselves dancing and talking to a groundhog. wink

So, for those that haven't seen the news yet and are curious, I'm posting it here now.

Punxsy Phil "announced" that he didn't see his shadow today and so there will be an early Spring.

The funny thing is that the Northeast is right in the middle of a huge blizzard. Are they saying that, after this blizzard, the weather will warm up? Well, duh! I don't think it can get any worse than this.

malu

P.S.: Gotta love that movie with Bill Murray. laugh

Merriwether
Merriwether
I had to laugh when Phil "announced" that the Steelers were going to the Superbowl.

And Encore is apparently running a Groundhog Day movie marathon today. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
malu Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that (Steelers). laugh

malu

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard