Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
M
Hi Everyone,

The Secret Santa card exchange for 2010 is on it's way. If you don't get your email by tomorrow, please email me and I will resend it.

You can post that you have sent or received your card in this thread.

Thanks

Meadowrose

M
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
M
Summary of this years card exchange. We have participants from 8 countries and 7 states in the US.

Germany
Scotland
Netherlands
Czech Republic
Brazil
Italy
United Kingdom
USA

1) Maryland
2) California
3) Hawaii
4) Colorado
5) Kentucky
6) Pennsylvania
7) Delaware

Thank you to everyone who is participating.

party party party

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi,

I guess I'm the first to say that I've mailed my card.

What fun!

Thanks again, Meadowrose, for organizing this exchange. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

My Secret Santa card is on its way.

Finally dug my way through the snow and ice to a Post Office. My card is not coming from Santa's Grotto. It just seems that way! wink

Yours Jenni

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just received my Secret Santa card. Thanks, Jenni! The card was cute and I am delighted by the extra little surprise. smile

I'm especially thrilled that you were my Secret Santa because it just so happens that I am in the middle of reading your archived works -- I'm about two thirds through "Poisoned Legacy" at the moment. Although I'm not usually one for Next-Gen stories, you have developed the kids' characters so well that I can't help caring for them, too. I had been planning to finish reading the series before e-mailing you, but this gives me the excuse to say "Brava!" and "Thank you!" a little early.

Merry Christmas.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., We got our first snowfall of the season yesterday. (It took me *three hours* to get home from work!) Did you send it ahead of your card? wink

p.p.s., Thanks again, Meadowrose, for organizing this Secret Santa card exchange. smile

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Lynn,

I'm so glad you got my card, because our postal service has been really messed up with the snowy weather - airports closed down for days and mail trucks stuck on the motorways.

I'm sorry if I sent you some of our snow, but we did keep quite a lot of it too, unfortunately.

Thank you for the compliments about my stories. They are very much appreciated. smile

I haven't visited The Kent Family series in a very long time, and I hope that you will move onto my more recent version of Lois and Clark.

I'd love to hear from you when you finally finish the reading marathon. That's actually one upside of being snowed in. I've reread a few of my favourite L&C stories too. smile

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got a lovely card, magnet, and key chain from Chris Carr. Thanks, Chris!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Classicalla: you are very welcome. I'm pleased to hear that the packet has reached you. smile

Krissie

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Classicalla,

Thanks so much for the scarf. It was beautiful!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
... and, thank you to Folc4evernaday for my secret santa card, which arrived, well, yesterday, now (at least in this time zone). You've created a clever image, which definitely made me smile!

We've just crossed into the new year here, as of just under two hours ago, so I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a rather fantastic 2011!

Krissie

M
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
M
Has everyone received their card? If not, please let me know. Thanks.

Meadowrose

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard