Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I have almost all my domains transferred to a nice, fast, VPS (virtual platform server) after my old host started have MAJOR issues which took tech support two weeks to even acknowledge. (How many complaints from how many clients did they need to realize it wasn't us but them?)

And now I can't complete the transfer on one of them because a DNS address I was able to change just last week is now locked in and the hosting service keeps sending me the various account settings to change it to an email address I removed from the account two years ago.

This is the second account they've done this to me and all they can say is 'tech support is looking into it'? mad

I have trouble tickets all over the place over there and all they can tell me is 'tech support is looking into it'.

eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Kerth
Kerth
When I changed hosting services a couple of years ago it took me three months to get my old host to accept that I really didn't want to pay them vast sums every month for a service I was no longer using. Fortunately I'd planned the timing around the expiry of my old credit card, and warned them well in advance, so they had no justification for it at all, and no way to get at my money.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yeah, these guys are just... well, lets just say my description is not appropriate for this section of the boards. I am now looking at changing registrars for for some of my domains. If that fails I'll be looking at changing domain names, waiting for the old ones to expire and grabbing them once their up for grabs.

Let's face it, if bigapricot.com wanted .net and .org, they'd have bought .net already.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard