Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome, Cassie!

I'm so glad you enjoyed this. It was great fun for me to write. Thank you for your generous words!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
ARCHIVE!!!!!ARCHIVE!!!!!!ARCHIVE!!!!!!!ARCHIVE!!!!

Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL!!

And, erm, yes. It's just... we wouldn't want to rush these things, right? blush

Thank you for the nag, suez!

CC

Oh crap!

~Tank
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, I was thrilled to visit the archive and finally see this story there, CC. I was rereading parts of it the day before yesterday, I kid you not, and now just might be a good time for me to reread one of the very best stories in this fandom in full. Thanks! smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Well, after Chris posted, I, of course, had to go look for myself! I spent only a few minutes re-reading the beginning, where Clark ...er, Superman... tries to convince Lois that a trip into space might not be the best idea for her, and it's already got me laughing. CC, in addition to your great story telling ability, you have phenomenal wit. I hope you keeping writing L&C stories.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha! It's on the Archives. Now it is time for a SEQUEL!! You've got to do it for our sanity's sake, CC! I need laughter and fun and you seem to be the one that can take a serious premise and make it FUN!
More soon!
cool
Artemis peep

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you, Incognito and Elisabeth! I'm so glad to finally get this to the archive, you. have. no. idea. And it looks so nice there...

As for the 'S'word, Artemis, I do have a small (really small) follow-up Something. Certainly in no way a sequel, but hopefully it won't take as long to finish as it did to wrap this one up.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Very much appreciated,

CC

Oh crap!

~Tank
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great story. Just. Great.

Ok, I'm not the first one to say it, but I'm going to put some more lines to it blush smile

But, did they use protection, or will Lois wonder in two weeks why she doesn't have her period yet? Or did they just miss the time window smile Ok, the Peacekeepers didn't think what could have happened between LnC. Even though the clues where pretty big. On the other hand, the museum taught them all about how LnC have waited. And waited. And waited. Yeah. Ok. Well. Anyway. It was still pretty reckless to send them back this way. Because if Lois where to be pregnant, and doesn't remember the hot and heavy, well, good bye Utopia. And to say it with the words of one of the greatest men in living prehistoric history. God, I love the irony. evil

And them wanting to lock Wells away. At least he knows to slip Lois a morning after pill when he messes up and she gets pregnant early while on a soul trip.

But now I realize, CC, the story isn't over yet, is it? Ok, you already announced a sequel. Did I just miss it or is it still lodged on your hard disk instead of being available for public consumption?

Michael

Disclaimer: I didn't read htrough all of the FDK thread, just skimmed it, so if there is some redundancy in my post, well huh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard