Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I wear a sterling silver necklace with a silver S-Shield pendant all the time. smile

What's your favorite Superman knickknack? laugh

Just got married (21st June 2010).
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I gotta go with henna tattoos here. :p I used to get the S crest all the time. Not sure I can talk myself into getting a real one... it's probably time to get another one this summer...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I don't have very many Superman knick-knacks. Of those I have, my favourite has to be the rather splendid mug a friend gave me for Christmas two or three years ago.

I love this mug. It was a very thoughtful gift, it's wonderfully practical (I use it a lot, and it's my coffee mug of choice!), and the design is themed around Lois and Clark.

At one point, I had a rather nice enamel keyring with the Superman logo on it. However, it didn't last long; the enamel flaked off, and I guess I must have binned it or lost it somewhere along the line.

Krissie

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good question! I have a few things I like, but the one that stands out is a Superman tee shirt (not really a knickknack, is it?). At one point, during the 90s when the show was still on, I think I had 8 different Superman tee shirts! The one I still have and love is a pretty standard Superman tee (blue with the S-shield), but it was a gift from my Grandpa who was also a FoLC! We would talk about all of the episodes after they aired. It was one of the last gifts I got from him before he passed away, so it is very special to me. smile

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
@Wanda: I originally thought of getting myself a Superman t-shirt as well, but I teach in a university and the professors' dress code (at least for us younger ones) will not allow for it because they didn't want us looking like the kids. My necklace is a good compromise. ^_^'

I also bought outfits for work that bear striking resemblances to ones Lois wore in S1-S2 before they started sticking her into all those unfeminine pantsuits. I get to cosplay as Lois Lane every day! laugh

Here is a pic of my necklace. Would you guys mind posting pictures of your knick-knacks? I would really love to see them. laugh

[Linked Image]

Kerth
Kerth
I've got a mug with Clark as Superman on one side and the S shield on the other, that's it really. I'm not a huge souvenir collector.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
@Marcus: me, neither. ^_^ I just have the DVDs, and the necklace. That's it. I don't even have the other movies, because I just love Lois & Clark. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard