Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Xena
Hercules
Lost
Dexter
Jack of All Trades (was waaaaaay too short lived)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
Features Writer
GAME OF THRONES!!!!! omigosh, GAME OF THRONES!!!

Tyrion, the best funny/smartest lines; KHAL DROGO, best BUTT ever!!! Eddard Stark, so noble frown

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
My current favorite is Leverage. A Leverage crew vs Lex Luthor would make a good fanfic.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Right now the two shows which are unmissable for me are Fringe and Vampire Diaries. Can't wait till next seasons! Also eagerly awaiting S2 of The Walking Dead, S5 of Dexter and the final season of Medium.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
In no particular order...

Charmed
Firefly
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Weeds
Bones
White Collar
Archer
Nip/Tuck (the first 4 seasons, anyway)
Torchwood (first 2 seasons)

And, probably topping everything at the moment, is Pushing Daisies. So good. <3

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I'm not real excited about any current shows. I used to love CSI but the last few seasons have been poor so I've lost interest. I was excited about Lost but got disappointed when it never really came together.

Nowadays, I look forward to The Big Bang - love geeks! And Eureka is tons of fun too.

All time favorite shows include:

Lois & Clark
Earth 2
Babylon 5
The Twilight Zone
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Lost in Space (don't laugh too hard)(Did you know that Jackson Gillis who wrote for the original Superman show also wrote some great LIS episodes?)

Joan

Top Banana
Top Banana
My best friend and I know every word of Friends by heart, and quote it in almost every conversation we have. I marathon it in the background about once a month, and she does the same. Flawless show is completely flawless.

The other show I'm (still) obsessed with is The X-Files. Another flawless show... and also frequently marathoned.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am currently a huge fan of Chuck. In fact, I posted about it a while ago, here .

Chuck is romantic and funny and really well done. Plus, it's got Adam Baldwin! smile Oh, and Brandon Routh (Superman Returns, etc) was in quite a lot of season 3, and had a very interesting character arc. They've got some great guest stars. Linda Hamilton and Timothy Dalton were in a lot of season 4.

I wish L&C had been a bit more like Chuck, in some key areas, actually...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Props go to cookiesmom for "Chuck" my ALL TIME favorite show (besides LnC, of course) and I continually rave about it to the few friends of mine who actually watch it. smile1

And seriously. I went through this *entire* list and only found ONE person mention "LOST"??? (you know who you are... DC goofy ) I got crazy into that show, and I still have bouts where I get obsessed. Example: all six seasons are sitting on my Netflix queue right now, and I'm about to have a massive marathon of EPIC proportions before the summer season's out (nothing good's on in the summertime anyways)...

And it's old, and it's a reality tv show *cringes to self* but it's really the best of all time: The Mole. If you haven't seen it before, you've missed out. It was an awesome show on ABC, and I'm wishing it would get revived at least for the summer or something. Look it up if you get the chance.

That's pretty much it. Not to say I don't watch most of the other shows mentioned, plus comedy shows like the Office or Friends or Monk or anything like that- but I don't obsess with them like everything else. (Well, maybe I do obsess with Monk).

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And seriously. I went through this *entire* list and only found ONE person mention "LOST"??? (you know who you are... DC )
*high fives* laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I must've written my post here before I got into Sue Thomas F.B.Eye. C'mon, anyone here even HEARD of that show? I was madly into it last summer (of course, after it was canceled). And I still have an intriguing WIP in my stories folder for STFBE that needs a good beta to help prompt more writing . . .

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard