Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
In the spirit of the new year, let's get to know each other better, or something like that.

1. Book you're currently reading?
2. Last fanfic you read?
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon?
4. Favorite sauce on pasta?
5. Favorite pizza toppings?
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of?
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch?
8. Next vacation you're planning?
9. Something you're scared of?
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch?
11. Your first celebrity crush?
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion?

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
1. Book you're currently reading? "Three Cups of Tea," by Greg Mortenson. I got it for Christmas.
2. Last fanfic you read? I just finished re-reading "Vindication," by the amazing M.L. Thompson.
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? "It's Complicated."
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? I loooove alfredo.
5. Favorite pizza toppings? White sauce, pineapple, spinach, canadian bacon and ricotta.
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? "Sex, Lies and Videotape."
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? "Contact."
8. Next vacation you're planning? Hawaii, in the spring.
9. Something you're scared of? I am deathly afraid of birds.
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Teen Mom, on MTV. No judgment!
11. Your first celebrity crush? Scott Baio. Again, no judgment!
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? I am going this year. Ack. I feel old!

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I just so glad this is not the 'do you know how bad Carol sucks at Kerth quizzes' quiz you promised me!

1. Book you're currently reading? Mine, the one I'm writing. And sort of Chris Baty's No Plot? No Problem! A Low Stress, High-Velocity Guide to Writing a Novel in 30 Days [which I got Dec. 12. You know. Just in time for Nano... :p ]
2. Last fanfic you read? Um, actually, On the Other Hand. Not sure why I started. A few cringe worthy things but not many... Before that was Kathy's Momentum, I think
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? The Blind Side
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Depends on the pasta but a marinara/alfredo mix
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese or hamburger
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Season's Greedings
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Um... None of them are THAT bad... But my least fave is either the ARGH or the NK nonsense...
8. Next vacation you're planning? DH and I are hoping for a weekend away [meaning the Marriott in town :p ] and I am going to Phoenix in April. And maybe Vegas sometime wink . Talked with my neighbor today about going to Mall of America this summer [wanna come shop Jenn?]
9. Something you're scared of? Rejection. Which is why the OF will likely never get published.
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Um... The Steven Segal Cop show is on now... but DH is watching it... My personal guilty TV pleasure... Not sure...
11. Your first celebrity crush? Ricky Shroeder - do not judge
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? We didn't really have one, but we are having an all school reunion in April that I am planning on going to [only a couple thousand people total ever went to the school so...]

Is that what you wanted, Jenn?

Carol [who is so horrid at quizzes she has been known to miss her own quotes and occasionally have problems with her own excerpts...]

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
1. Book you're currently reading? The Gatecrasher, by Madeleine Wickham. I love that it's always a toss up betweeen ridiculously embarrassing chick flick and serial killer fiction when you look at my bookshelf.
2. Last fanfic you read? Carol's last multi-part adventure.
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Heh maybe Avatar again!
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Pesto.
5. Favorite pizza toppings? White sauce, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes. (Heh that wold be Mellow Mushroom's Gourmet White pizza down the street).
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Lucky Leon.
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Contact.
8. Next vacation you're planning? Can't decide. I should go home with my folks to visit our family in Texas, but ugh, they're going rodeo weekend, and try as I might, I picture myself falling asleep while all my cousins are cheering at people running around with bulls.
9. Something you're scared of? Sometimes the dark. Sometimes it's totally soothing, and sometimes I'm planning my escape out the window for when the axe murderer charges down the hall to do me in.
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Sigh, the Nanny. I don't know why I'm so addicted to that show...
11. Your first celebrity crush? Probably Patrick Dempsey. Not sure I remember what celebrities were like before him. :p
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? Eh. I might. I haven't spoken to anyone from high school except 2 or 3 people. I hope the rest of them have forgotten all the drama they caused...heh, who am I kidding, I could still spit on every one of them for sticking me in the middle of a fight that happened almost 10 years ago. I probably won't make it. :p

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
1. Book you're currently reading? - The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson
2. Last fanfic you read? - Er.. I can't remember?
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? - Movies in the theater are on hold for awhile
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? - Prego marinara
5. Favorite pizza toppings? - Everything except sardines. Gimme a garbage pizza, please!
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? - Hard to choose
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? - the Argh
8. Next vacation you're planning? - My little baby brother's high school graduation in June
9. Something you're scared of? - Scary movies that involve the paranormal, such as The Ring
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? - Currently? Nothing. I'm proud of everything I watch!
11. Your first celebrity crush? - Jonathan Brandis
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? - We didn't have one

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
1. Book you're currently reading? I just started re-reading T.H. White's "The Once and Future King" with my son. By myself, I'm working my way through Asmov's "Foundation Trilogy" again.
2. Last fanfic you read? Sue S.'s "Snowbound" - 'cause I found out the cabin exists in real life.
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? "The Lightning Thief", but I'm going to make myself read the books first.
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Depends on my mood. Pasta is one of my favorite foods, so I like a lot of variety; pesto, creamy sauce, marinara or with meat. We have a lasagna recipe made with beciamella that's really good.
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Mushrooms
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? "Virtually Destroyed". Neither Jaxon's bicycle helmet nor his muscle-y avatar can ruin the talk or the scene in Lois' bedroom.
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? The Luckabee arc. Blech!
8. Next vacation you're planning? A Florida panhandle beach-house vacation. Maybe we'll do a little sailing.
9. Something you're scared of? Spiders. spider eek
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? None right now
11. Your first celebrity crush? Charles Shaughnessy. His voice still gets me. *shivers*
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? Yes, I went to my 10-year reunion. My 20 year reunion is this summer and thinking about attending gives me hives. laugh

Karen said:
The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan
OMG! TWoT is actually going to get finished?!? I quit checking the Tor site a few months after RJ died and had pretty much given up hope of ever finishing the series. Yay!

ETA
Sigh, the Nanny.
Hey, hey! I love that show. It's the show that got me into fanfics and it's where I met KathyB. As for why I love it, see my answer to #11 wink Also, the premise is fun, Fran Drescher is hilarious (most of the time) and the Niles/CC relationship is fascinating - full of hate, loathing and lust. It doesn't get much better, unless it lasts longer.
*grumbles* stupid network...

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
1. Book you're currently reading? - the only reading I do at the moment is LnC fanfic! laugh
2. Last fanfic you read? - House of Cards by Matrix
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? - The Michael Jackson documentary 'This Is It' - again! (on DVD - already seen it on the big screen)
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? - I don't like pasta frown
5. Favorite pizza toppings? - Hawaiian thumbsup
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? - Season's Greedings
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? - There are no episodes I dislike that much!
8. Next vacation you're planning? - What's a vacation! LOL! Haven't had a vacation longer than 3 days in the last 11 years! Must be time for a holiday! :rolleyes:
9. Something you're scared of? - Wetas - they sure are ugly and I sure ain't touching one!
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? - Actually I don't currently watch any shows on a regular basis, but the last one I watched regularly was Coronation Street but it got so unrealistic and boring that I gave up watching it about nine months ago (after watching it for many more years than I care to admit!)
11. Your first celebrity crush? - Gee, that's going back a while. I suppose it would be Erik Estrada from CHiPs! Geez, what was I thinking!!!!! blush
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? - There hasn't been one to go to!

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OMG! TWoT is actually going to get finished?!? I quit checking the Tor site a few months after RJ died and had pretty much given up hope of ever finishing the series. Yay!
Brandon Sanderson has been given the task of completing the series, in part using notes and audio tapes left by RJ with his plans and ideas. TGS is the first of three books which will complete it.

Just started Tana French's The Likeness. Enjoying it so far.

2. Last fanfic you read?

Gosh, now you're asking. It was probably one I GE'd for the Archive...

There aren't any movies on my must see radar at the moment. Dawn Treader later this year, perhaps.

Tomato and red onion.

Not much of a pizza person. Chinese is usually my takeout of choice. I do love Chicago Town pizzas though - pepperoni.

Grief, haven't watched an episode in years. But I've have a hard time just picking one favourite.

None.

We don't tend to do vacations. Give me the back garden, a good book and a cool drink on a sunny day and I'm happy.

Spiders. Yuck.

Can't think of one. I only have a small group of shows I watch these days and none of them are especially embarrassing.

Can't recall that I've ever had one! There have been people I've liked over the years, but no one that I can recall making me really weak at the knees. I tend to focus on characters rather than actors in the main, so perhaps that's why. I probably had a crush on Clark Kent. laugh

Class reunions being, I think, a uniquely American thing, can't say I've ever been to one. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
1. Book you're currently reading? Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin
2. Last fanfic you read? 50 First Revelations by DJ and Sue S., just last night
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? None at the moment
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? alfredo sauce on fettuchini
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Any and all vegetables – if it goes in a salad, it goes on a pizza! goofy
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Tie between Virtually Destroyed and Sex, Lies, and Videotape
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? I agree with BJ – the Luckabee arc
8. Next vacation you're planning? North Carolina, to attend my nephew’s wedding
9. Something you're scared of? cockroaches and other big bugs
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Hannah Montana (with my grandchildren!)
11. Your first celebrity crush? Bruce Boxleitner in How the West Was Won - there were probably other earlier ones, but he's the first I remember
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? No (neither High School nor college)

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Kerth
Kerth
1. Book you're currently reading? "My Uncle Napoleon" by Iraj Pezeshkzad

2. Last fanfic you read? I've been reading all the ficathon entries. I still need to leave FDK on a couple. blush

3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Sherlock Holmes

4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Pesto. Bolognese. Alfredo. Love 'em all.

5. Favorite pizza toppings? All the vegetables plus ham.

6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? There are several (or maybe it's just really certain scenes in them. wink .) Honeymoon in Metropolis. Pheremone, My Lovely. Witness. The Phoenix. Lucky Leon. Whine, Whine, Whine.

7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Pretty much the entire fourth season. And the clone arc. <shudder>

8. Next vacation you're planning? Ireland, summer 2011.

9. Something you're scared of? My son turns 16 next month. He took out the back of our carport last month when I let him pull the car in. I'm scared - very, very scared.

10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Um -- Lois and Clark?

11. Your first celebrity crush? Erik Estrada when I was ten years old.

12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? I went to the 5-year and have missed every one of them since.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. Book you're currently reading? An Ice Cold Grave - Charlaine Harris
2. Last fanfic you read? The Darth Michael one on the boards.
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Not me per-say, but I've promised my 5 year old I will take her to see the new Disney princess - The Princess and the Frog
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Pesto maybe? I do like a good Marinara too
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Baby Spinach, smoked salmon, prawns and (i think it is ricotta but it could be some other cream style cheese) on a sun dried tomato sauce.
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Pheromone, My Lovely.
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? The Dr Deter eps.
8. Next vacation you're planning? Planning - Aspen (USA) for a ski holiday end of the year. Actually going on would be the obligatory New Zealand and Oz escape the insane heat and humidity trip middle of the year (although I am trying to convince my hubby we should be planning some skiing while we are there too).
9. Something you're scared of? Needles.
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Australia's Next Top model.
11. Your first celebrity crush? *blush* Donny Osmond
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? It has been and gone and I wasn't anywhere near New Zealand for it... so I didn't go.

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
1. Book you're currently reading? Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger and The Responsibility to Protect by Gareth Evans
2. Last fanfic you read? Awaken my heart
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Avatar
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Alfredo
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese, Pepperoni
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Honeymoon in Metropolis, and scenes of various others
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Most of the fourth season (with you there Sue) and the clone episodes
8. Next vacation you're planning? This whole year considering how last year went - just kidding wink I really don't know confused ... will have to think about it.
9. Something you're scared of? The dark and spiders and snakes.
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life on Deck and Lois and Clark.
11. Your first celebrity crush? Leonardo Dicaprio?
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? I don't think we will have one and no I won't.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

Child 44, by Tom Rob Smith, although I've barely started it. I've just read White Nights, by Anne Cleeve, which is the second in a quartet of whodunnits set on Shetland. (The descriptions of Shetland are brilliant; I found myself nodding over and over, remembering things the author was describing.)

2. Last fanfic you read?

Something relating to The Man From UNCLE.

Do you mean in the cinema? If so, I have no immediate plans. We don't have a cinema nearby, so I usually only get to go when I'm visiting a city, and then it'll be on a whim.

Definitely something with a tomato-base.

Nothing with pepperoni! I'm rather fond of mushrooms, though.

Actually, it's been a while since I've sat down to watch any of them. If I have to pick a favourite, though, it would be Green, Green Glow of Home.

Probably the one with the voodoo in it. Or the Myxptl... Christmas episode.

All up for grabs at the moment. I had great plans for this year, but they've pretty much been overtaken by events. I could just stay home and (finally) landscape my garden and tile the bathroom!

Wasps.

X-Factor. Mind you, I managed to avoid most of it this year.

I'm not telling you that! (Although, given something I've said above, some of you might be able to guess.)

No.

Krissie

Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
1. Book you're currently reading? Last night, I flipped through "Small Miracles" for a quick, waffy read. Tomorrow, I will be going to the Library.

2. Last fanfic you read? My own Strong Medicine, Work in progress. L & C, Michael's fantastic new story.

3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? There aren't any upcoming right now that I feel the need to see.

4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Kraft Cheese Sauce (Yes, my eating habits resemble Clark's) or alfredo sauce.

5. Favorite pizza toppings? No sauce, extra cheese.

6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? The moment when they finally get married, for real.

7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? To quote Carol, "My least fave is either the ARGH or the NK nonsense."

8. Next vacation you're planning? With luck to Disneyworld.

9. Something you're scared of? Cats (I neither like or trust them), insects/reptiles, and needles! (doctor).

10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Sometimes watching "The Newlewed Game" on GSN can be both etertaining and idea generating for when I fianlly find my Mr. Right.

11. Your first celebrity crush? Good question...probably Tom Cruise, back in the mid 80's. That followed by Patrick Swayze in "Dirty Dancing." I also adored Adam as in He-Man. None of those real or cartoon characters affected me anywhere near the way a certain Dean did in L and C!

12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? No.

Kerth
Kerth
1. Book you're currently reading? Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
2. Last fanfic you read? A Plum New Job , a Buffy / Stephanie Plum crossover
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? St. Trinian's II: The Legend of Fritton's Gold
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Bolognese
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Meat Feast
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Fly Hard
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Toy Story
8. Next vacation you're planning? Eastercon (UK national science fiction convention)
9. Something you're scared of? Heights
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Embarrassed? What is this embarrassed of which you speak?
11. Your first celebrity crush? Louise Jameson (Leela in Dr. Who)
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? No.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville

Uh, um, errrr...other the Bible I haven't really been reading much lately. Too busy trying to learn how to knit.

2. Last fanfic you read?

I dunno, something Doctor Who related. I don't read a lot of fanfic, and I don't really read any for L&C.

I kind of want to see Avatar. I kind of don't. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Our secret family recipe for a tomato/meat sauce...not sure what you would even call it. We just call it spaghetti sauce even if we don't eat it on spaghetti.

Pesto, pineapple, spinach

I'm not really sure that there are any that I never get tired of. There certainly are moments that I never get tired of, but every episode can get old if watched too much.

Contact

LA in June to be in a wedding

How much time do you have? Let's see...doctors, medical shows, dogs, spiders, pretty much anything new or unfamiliar.

I don't think I'm embarrassed of any of my shows.

I don't tend to get celebrity crushes so much as character crushes. My first of those was probably Gus Pike on Road to Avonlea.

My 10 year reunion would have been last year, but my graduating class consisted of myself and my sister. Somehow I don't think that would make for much of a reunion.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Uh, I've been 'reading' Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris for a few months now.
2. Last fanfic you read?
I read so many, it's hard to remember them all.
I want to see Sherlock Holmes.
Anything cheesy
Olives, Pepperoni, Green Peppers
I agree you can get tired of them all if you watch them enough
The wedding arc
I guess Topeka for a wedding
Little dogs
I don't really watch anything embarrassing
My first character crush was Zach Morris wink
Sure I guess, but considering my graduating class was only 16, it wouldn't be too fun if only half showed up.

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Top Banana
Top Banana
A poll! Squee! Better late than never.

1. Book you're currently reading? The Robe by Lloyd C. Douglas ~ Who knew I'd enjoy Christian Fiction
2. Last fanfic you read? It's been so long... I have no idea. I think it was something Twilight back in April of last year...
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Avatar. I've heard nothing but good things.
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Alfredo
5. Favorite pizza toppings? Meat, Mushrooms, um... cheese
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? AKA Superman
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Ghosts
8. Next vacation you're planning? We've been contemplating a trip to AK (we have some friends who live there) and maybe a quick stop in Seattle to see a dear friend ;-). But of course this won't happen for another year probably. And dang it, this trip I'm gonna see Forks!
9. Something you're scared of? My loved ones dying
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? I don't have time to watch anything these days and I don't generally get embarrassed so... ??
11. Your first celebrity crush? Jonathan Brandis... so sad mecry
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? Eep! That's next year! I say now that I'll go but who knows what I'll feel like next year.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay, a poll! It's always a good excuse for me to avoid working laugh

1. Book you're currently reading? Dead untill dark, by Charlaine Harris

2. Last fanfic you read? Fear of the Unknown, by Yvonne Connell

3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Currently... I can't remember any.

4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Bechamel

5. Favorite pizza toppings? Cheese laugh , sweet corn, pepperoni

6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Season's Greedings

7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? I'd choose watching any episode of L&C over cleaning my bathroom anytime. Even the ones with wedding destroyers, new kryptonians, shrinking people, manipulative male psychiatrists, bald Lex Luthors, Lex Luthor's sons, etc.

8. Next vacation you're planning? I'm always dreaming of Barcelona, London, and New York. But I'm not planning any vacation before 2015.

9. Something you're scared of? Heights and worms (yes, those helpless pinkish creatures, and I've no idea why)

10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Depends on who I'm admitting it to... But I think MacGyver ranks highest on that list.

11. Your first celebrity crush? blush Justin Whalin...

12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? If there's a 10 year reunion, I'll be there.

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
8. Next vacation you're planning? We've been contemplating a trip to AK (we have some friends who live there) and maybe a quick stop in Seattle to see a dear friend ;-). But of course this won't happen for another year probably. And dang it, this trip I'm gonna see Forks!
I just saw this ... and I am NOT taking you to Forks! If you couldn't wear me down when I was pregnant, you're not going to now, Twin! wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard