Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#221977 11/04/09 06:21 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
As you probably all know, the sequel to Twilight will be released in theaters on November 20th!

At least that's the date in North America. Germany I think is only 2 days behind this time. I just read they moved it up from a previously planned January release.

Who else is excited?

The book blew me away and it will be interesting to see what they did with it in the movie.

I just purchased my ticket for the 10pm showing on November 19th!! wave

#221978 11/04/09 09:11 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I'm probably mean for linking to this:

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#221979 11/05/09 03:37 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
My daughter loved the "Twilight" series when it was first published, but then she started noticing some of the plot holes, like the mismatched number of chromosomes between vampire and human and Bella's wimpy inability to decide on a guy and other things I should remember because she's ranted about them so much. She also gets angry because Stephanie Meyer supposedly dreamed the original story and just set it down without using anything like a beta reader or a fact checker or, apparently, without checking it against the Tropes page.

And she hates the whole "sparkle-pire" thing that Edward does. Not her favorite series.

Surprisingly, she does like some of Meyer's other works. "The Host" is one of them.

Anyway, not all US teens are salivating for the 20th of the month.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#221980 11/05/09 07:38 AM
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Natascha, I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the first book. I've heard a lot about "Twilight" from both fans and those that disliked it. Since I've not read the book or seen the movie, I don't have feelings either way about the sequel.

However, since Marcus pointed it out, I have to say that even with my rudimentary knowledge of "Buffy", I found the remix very funny and quite enjoyable. Whoever put it together did a good job.

#221981 11/05/09 07:47 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am SOOOOO Excited!! I loved all the books... read them twice (and The Host too). I think the first movie had some cheese (I mean, I could have done without the twinkling sound when it showed Edward sparkling) but New Moon looks like it will have more action, less cheese, more hot guys with their shirts off, and maybe some better directing so... I am SOOOOOO Excited!!!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
#221982 11/06/09 02:02 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I'm excited too (even thosugh New Moon is my least favourite of the four book series my favourite is Ecilpse) it opens on the nineteenth here. All the trailers have looked really good so far.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#221983 11/07/09 07:04 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm looking forward to it! I find it funny that my mom and several of her friends are also excited about it. My friends and I can't believe that we're hooked on teenage vampires or that we got our moms addicted. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#221984 11/08/09 09:20 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL, I'm not as excited because I didn't like the trailer. I loved the 4 books though, so I'm definitely going to the release day. From what I've heard, here in Spain it will be on Nov 18th, can't believe it'll be before the US eek .

On a 2nd thought I got an email from a movie-selling-tickets web page that tickets were already available, so maybe by Nov 18th all might have been sold dizzy

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard