Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi, guys.

I'm just posting to to let you know I'm not at the boards very much because I'm at the hospital to treat preeclampsia. I was very well until 6 months but from 30 weeks on I started swelling and my blood pressure is higher than usual, so I must stay at the hospital until the baby is born. She was expected to November, 13, but she must come earlier because of my blood pressure, maybe in the beginning of October.

I'm well, just keeping an eye on my blood pressure and taking meds. The baby is growing and it's good. I won't be on boards very much during this time because I'm using the hospital connection and I can't keep walking around very much. :rolleyes: But we'll appreciate all your prayers and good thoughts. Please, pray that our baby keep growing and my blood pressure doesn't go higher. grovel

I'll try to keep everybody posted. Don't forget us on your prayers and thoughts, please.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
{{{HUGS}}}

Take care of yourself and that sweet baby! Those are the most important things!

Carol

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'll be thinking of you, Andreia! Best of luck. Take care of yourself and your little one!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Andreia!

I will keep you in my prayers. Get as much rest as you can to help keep the blood pressure down.

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Andreia,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I, too, had high blood pressure, and they induced me before it could develop into full-blown preeclampsia (11 days early). Hang in there and relax as much as you can!

Jenn

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Kerth
Kerth
I hope everything is going to be okay. If your little one has to come four or five weeks early, that's okay. Even if she has to be born *right now*, she should be okay and have caught up to other children her age within less than a year. So, don't worry yourself sick, it will only cause your blood pressure to rise.

(((hugs))) and good wishes,
Mellie

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I also had high BP for the last 10 weeks or so of my pregnancy. One day it was fine, the next it was high - I'd go on bedrest, and it went higher! I was induced a week early, had a wonderful delivery (thanks to the epidural) and would do it all over again today!

I know those days of worrying and lying around are extremely frustrating, but just keep remembering that every day is SO important for your baby...if he/she was born today, things would be okay, but each additional day is much better! Good luck, and prayers for you and baby (and dad too!)

"Every woman in love thinks their man looks like Superman!" I sure think so!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Andreia, you and your baby girl will be in my thoughts and prayers. Everything will be okay and you will have a healthy baby! Just try not to stress too much (I know, easier said than done, but hang in there!) and rest as much as you can.

Sending you lots of positive energy!

Hugs,
Raquel

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I'll be thinking of you, Andreia, hope everything goes smoothly!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard