Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#221213 06/06/09 10:23 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey, all you FOLCs who collectively know everything worth knowing...

Last night, hubby & I watched Ella Enchanted. I'd seen bits and wanted to see the rest, and he TIVO'd it for us. Very cute movie, and we both enjoyed it.

Only problem is, it wasn't the movie I'd been thinking about, and now I haven't a clue what that one's called, or who starred in it.

What's the one about a fairy-tale princess who ends up in Manhattan? It's got live action and a little animation...

Thanks in advance; this is driving me nuts!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#221214 06/06/09 11:04 AM
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
It's just Enchanted, no Ella, Pam.

With Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey. Right?

(And if you liked Ella Enchanted, make sure to read the book! They did *NOT* do it justice in the movie!)

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
#221215 06/06/09 02:56 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A-ha! That explains my confusion, then... thanks, Bethy!!! I knew someone would know. smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#221216 06/06/09 03:36 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I love "Enchanted". smile

I found it fun trying to identify all scenes from all the other Disney princess movies.

malu

#221217 06/06/09 04:07 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Even better is recognizing the people behind the voices from the other Disney movies laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard