Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
First off, on a "toothy note," I happily made it through my first crowning appointment for the temporary. I go back in 2 weeks for the permanent and hopefully that will mark the end of my molar causing trouble!

Back to topic, I would like to get my dentist a little gag gift. Perhaps a magnet or even a little stuffed animal..just something cute to say thanks. I did looked at one site called "Zazzle" and they wanted over $10 for one small magnet!

Anyone know of any cheaper sites?

Thank,
Mona

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Be careful which site you choose, Mona.

Last year, I got a couple of magnets from a site called AllPosters.com. They have a huge number of related sites, so I thought it seemed safe enough.

But their system was hacked and my bank details taken. What really hacked me off was that instead of sending me an email telling me so, so I could deal with it immediately, they sent me a snail mail letter from New York, which took two weeks to reach me! razz

Fortunately, my bank was on the ball, noticed the item for iTunes which the hackers used to test the account and alerted me. I had to be issued with a new debit card, but otherwise dodged the bullet.

So just tread carefully.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Thank you for the heads up LabRat. I'm sorry to hear of what happened to you. smirk I usually don't care to shop online aside from sites such as amazon.com, which I've ordered from many a time now with never a problem.

I'll probably be better off looking in a mall or better and cheaper yet, when all is said and Finally done, giving my dentist a second short n sweet thank you card.
Mona

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard