Print Thread
#221042 05/02/09 04:37 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This made me chuckle today. I love the way it starts looking behind the fan as though trying to figure out if it's coming from there and the look the older cat gives it, like: "Are you really that dumb?" goofy

Hey, where\'s that thing that keeps hitting me in the face coming from and why can\'t I catch it?

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#221043 05/02/09 10:30 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Awww, that's adorable, Labby. It shows so beautifully the innocence and curiosity of babes, be they human or feline, and the way such a baby must wonder about the hissing sound produced by that fan (is it angry?) and the way the fan keeps spitting out something invisible and cold and dry that keeps hitting you in the face when you approach it.

Ann

#221044 05/02/09 07:46 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
AwwwWWWwwwWwwwwWWWwwwwww! That was just too CUTE!!

I am really impressed by the camera person. After ten seconds I would have tossed the camera aside, scooped up the kitten, and squeeled something like 'ZOMG YOU'RE JUST TOO CUUUUUUUTE!'

But then, kittens have always made me melt and act like a squishy girl-thing laugh (They're like my kryptonite. I get angry, show me a kitten and I go from mad to 'ZOMGCUTECANIHOLDIT?!' in .02 seconds flat XD)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#221045 05/02/09 08:01 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Imagine that intellect times three, and you have my cats. Hee. laugh

I was hoping they could kill a fly in the living room last week, and yet one slept through it, one fell off the couch trying to get it, and one tried to attack it and ended up attacking our Oriental rug and getting scared by what I presume were carpet fibers. :rolleyes:

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
#221046 05/03/09 12:13 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ROTFL, Jenn. Reminds me of the time when I was sitting on the living room floor in front of a mirror drying my hair when our GSD, Saxon, spotted a huge spider on the wall not far away.

He got up on the sofa, calmly reached over, picked it up, leaned over, and dropped it straight into my lap.

Cue one shrieking arachnophobe, leaping around the room with a puzzled GSD going, "What? What?! What did I do?! goofy

Homer is great at hunting spiders and other crawlies, but he long ago realised they don't taste so good, so these days he just kinds of points them out then steps back and gives me a "Well? Aren't you going to take care of this?" look. :rollseyes:

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#221047 05/03/09 07:07 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hmmmm. I like how the kitty starts washing its face in the middle of trying to catch the draft from the fan. I guess instinct takes over: when the kitty moves its paw in front of its face like this, it's meant to start washing itself! Or else the kitten is just trying to look cool: What, me worry? I'm just freshening up...

I also like how the kitty looked behind the fan to see if there was something behind it. I think the kitty is smart, perhaps smarter than we give it credit for!

Ann

#221048 05/05/09 04:10 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is hilarious!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard