Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sara, I know that I haven't posted feedback for a couple of sections, but I have been keeping up.

And I just read this, and I'm finished. A brokendown huddle of cloth and bones on the floor. I can't survive this.

Once I muster enough energy to reread this, I'll be back...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
she'd never really seen herself as the sort of mother who left her child behind on buses, though the thought *had* crossed her mind a couple of times.
*snort* I know the feeling. I was driving over to a friend's house last week, and my six pack went flying onto the floor simply because I'm a bad driver. It's times like those that I blacklist myself from reproduction. smile1

Ooh, I just thought of something. Does Luthor realize he killed the wrong 'Superman'? Did he put some kind of device on Lois? Maybe he heard the revelation? I think I'm jumping to all kinds of conclusions here. Maybe I'll just wait for the next installment.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, here I was all enjoying the romance of it - Lois getting closer to realising that she loves Clark, wanting him to kiss her, him taking her flying - really, really WAFFy and beautiful.

And then WHAM! eek

I'm not just talking about Jon's disappearance and Luthor's reappearance. My questions started when Lois decided that she couldn't kiss Clark - ever. Why not?? Even if not then - and I don't understand why not then, given that she wanted to and she's pretty sure that she's beginning to trust her feelings for him - why not ever? confused

Okay. Then the Luthor thing. I suppose it was inevitable that he'd turn up sooner or later. But there are some things I don't understand here, too. One, why wasn't Clark keeping an eye and ear out for Jon while he was flying with Lois? It's not as if he can't. I had assumed that he was doing it, even if he hadn't reassured Lois that he would. So that puzzled me.

And two, why has Luthor brought Kryptonite? As far as we know, he thinks he killed Superman. Now, maybe there's something you haven't revealed to us yet - maybe he knows that Superman's not dead. After all, he did dump a fake Superman in the river. But does he know that Clark is Superman? If so, that explains why he's brought the Kryptonite... but why did he never finish the job in the first place? confused

Okay, I'll just assume that you'll answer these questions in your next post and will wait patiently until then... wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!

thud splat

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Columnist
Columnist
whinging

Karla

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Oh Hell!

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This *could* turn out to be a good thing for Lois . . . . She already stood up to Lex as far as having the guts to get up and walk out; rescuing Jon and Clark from his clutches and putting and end to his ability to threaten them/her should go a long way toward helping her heal.

Personally I wouldn't hesitate to use deadly force if someone were threatening me/my children. Lex Luthor is not your average burgler; there is absolutely no chance here that he'll go away and leave the family unharmed if they just cooperate. He is prepared to use deadly force & therefore Lois would be justified in using the same level of force in self/family defense.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
shock jawdrop thud

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
OMG wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

eek You are evil! devil

More ASAP, please.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Blogger
Blogger
Ahhhhh!!!! thumbsup

TLAT

~ It was because she'd been speechless. Her. Lois Lane.
Supreme Babbler. Had been speechless. ~
Reluctantly Engaged)
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Yikes! I never came back to post my comments after recovering. Sorry for the delay, Sara. I will just say that I was lying there on the ground for quite some time.

At the beginning of this section, Clark was sighing in delight, because life was perfect. Well, it sure didn't stay that way, did it? eek

It wasn't surprising that Lex showed up, even if I had begun to believe that he might not. The showdown really was inevitable, and it's a great cliff-hanger. That he had Kryptonite with him, well, it seems that he had figured out the secret identity thing after all - it's agonizing to read about, but not completely unexpected.

But the baby!! When Clark asked if they could leave him alone for a few moments, every single bone in my over-protective mother's body screamed out in protest. Nooooooooooooooooooo

And then the fact that Clark wasn't even keeping an eye or ear out, when he could have done so - so easily. I'm having a hard time with that. I'm not sure how, but if you could tweak this somehow, Sara, to have Lex still arrive unexpectedly yet Clark having been watching/listening for the baby's safety, I'd feel a lot better...

I'm looking forward to the next section, since I sure don't know how they're going to get out of this one!

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow! help razz I would ask you all to bear with me for the moment - all is not as it seems wink

And with that I'm running scared out of the comments folder before I give too much away goofy

Thanks a million for all of this, guys! I owe you all many many notworthy thingies smile

Sorcha.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard