Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just letting board members know that the admin team has been alerted to the problem currently affecting the fanfic folder. I have no idea what's causing it, and our techies among the admin team are currently catching their well-deserved night's sleep.

If the problem hasn't resolved itself by morning, I know they'll look into it. In the meantime, we apologise for the inconvenience.

Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thanks for the info, Wendy.

Just some more information for the admin techies: I noticed that, when clicking on the Last Post link (FDK for Ricochet 5), it seems some page got mixed up with an email from Career Builder. I have no idea how that happened (maybe a server error?).

I think if the FDK for Ricochet 5 posts is removed, it might fix the problem.

The link for it is http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010981

(notice the 010981 at the end)

Other posts can be accessed through the "Search" link, so I think all other posts are intact.

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just sent a copy of the error message to the admins, so perhaps it will make sense to them. I hope they can preserve the feedback to "Ricochet". That's exactly where it was going when the error occurred. What a great story by Sue S.!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
Kerth
I hope they can preserve the feedback to "Ricochet".
That makes two of us. thumbsup

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yes, we'd already seen the issue with the Career Builder material mixed in with that last post. Annette ran a rebuild of the forum statistics early this morning and the problem seems to be fixed. If there is data missing, I don't know whether it's possible to restore it, but let us know if there is anything missing.

Wendy smile
Boards Administration Team

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard