Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#220208 02/08/09 06:32 AM
StarKat Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was just emailed this by my sister, the marine. It shows you where convicted felons live and their name, age and convictions. I used it and it's kind of creepy, seeing how many convicted felons, especially since so many of the ones in my area were convicted of hurting children. I have two little ones and that kind of freaks me out. I guess I've been right about how protective I am of my children, after all shock

Felon Spy

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
#220209 02/09/09 11:14 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was really interested to see how many felons lived around me but I have to say, after seeing the map, I don't think this website is legit. I live in a new neighborhood kind of out in the middle of nowhere. They marked spots all over the neighborhood, which I could have believed, because I definitely don't know all my neighbors. But they also marked in areas where I know for a fact there are no people living; no houses have ever even been there. It is farm land all around my neighborhood.

I'm not sure what the website is getting out of misinforming people but it definitely is not accurate. I think a more reliable source would be your state's county website or city website. I've found sex offender and 'wanted' men/women information on those websites to be very helpful.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard