Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Does anyone have the 1995 version of Escape to Witch Mountain on tape? This was the one with Erik Von Detton that was only showed on the Disney Channel. I have seen the orginal from the 70's, I believe, and thought they were all right, and when talking with someone bought it, got convicned to rent them from netflix as it's been forever..but that got me wanting to see the 1995,better version, in my opinion.

I tried to type in a link for the '95 movie but got the message that because it had a () in the html code it was unable to post. So just go to google and type in ETWM 1995. Sorry about that.

It looks like next March yet another remake will be coming out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075417/

Thanks,
Mona

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I don't have an answer for you Mona.

I just had to LOL that Cheech will be in that new ETWM in '09. Hahahaha lol

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
That's all right, Stephanie. Wow, I just saw that Chris Marquette who was in Strong Medicine will be in the new Escape as well.

Mona

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So funny. I do have the 1995 version on tape, but it's the 1975 version that I'm fond of. I didn't like all the purple New Age-y stuff in the new one, I preferred the telekinetic whistling from the old one. I'll look forward to the one in March. I wonder if it'll be a big-screen release or a made-for-tv like I think the 1995 one was.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Race to Witch Mountain is going to be a big-screen release. It's got Dwayne Johnson, so they can't do small screen. I think I heard they're going to tie it to the original movie, and I'm wondering how they'll do that.

I remember Chris Marquette more from Joan of Arcadia. Always did like his character. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard