Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
You're very welcome! Glad the photo cheered you up being Australian that's what Christmas is about to us. I got it out a little later than I hoped for so I'm glad it got there in time. Merry Christmas!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Was a little surprised it wasn't a Batcard but that's okay
I actually saw one of those at Walmart - no Superman cards though.

I got my card and some adorable snowmen socks today from the bluegrass state. I wasn't sure who that was, but I did some sleuthing and discovered it was Classicalla. Thanks so much! Now if only it will just get cold enough to need to wear socks!
You’re welcome, ma’am! I’m glad you were able to discover who sent the card and socks to you. I didn’t even think about you not being able to wear the socks because it’s hot there. Just imagine them as one of Clark’s ties... rotflol

I got my card from Meadowrose in November, but I felt like I couldn't say thanks till I'd sent mine out. I think Meadowrose must have been one of the first to send her card out. And thanks for the stickers, too. You wouldn't believe how much I love stickers... And I've never been able to find any Superman ones. Ask Kltpzyxm how much I love stickers. wink

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY! clap
I got mine!! Thank You Mona!!

...I got mine awhile ago but just got home from school and saw it, since I refused to let my mom open it for me!!!

P.S - No I do not think I am related to anyone named Hannah. Beginning to realize just how many Freed's are out there!

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
Kerth
Kerth
Thank you, Kltpzyxm, for the beautiful card. My son snatched the snowflake out of the card and ran to hang it on our tree. Merry Christmas, from one coast to the other. laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Got my card yesterday! Thank you Barb!!! I loved it and my cute little bear! <hugs Barb>

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Features Writer
Features Writer
YAY! I'm so happy that it arrived before Christmas! I'm glad you like it. Happy Holidays, Steph!

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
I got my card from Meadowrose in November, but I felt like I couldn't say thanks till I'd sent mine out. I think Meadowrose must have been one of the first to send her card out. And thanks for the stickers, too. You wouldn't believe how much I love stickers... And I've never been able to find any Superman ones. Ask Kltpzyxm how much I love stickers.
I''m glad you liked them. The local Stater Bros. grocery store seems to carry the Superman stickers most of the time.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I got mine! Thanks Soap Heiress!
Sure, I'll have some canned soup for you. Is tomato okay? I don't care for cream of mushroom. smile

I have to admit that the last time I went to town (for those of you who don't know, I'm living this year in the middle of nowhere Manitoba, and getting to shopping and the postoffice on those trips, is not always to arrange) I put my card in my purse, well, I looked in my purse again today, and oops, It's being sent tomorrow!

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got mine today! Weee! All the way from Hong Kong. Thank you, Lisamaree! The Batman stickers totally cheered me up. *hugs you*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by groobie:
Thank you, Kltpzyxm, for the beautiful card. My son snatched the snowflake out of the card and ran to hang it on our tree. Merry Christmas, from one coast to the other. laugh
You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it arrived safely. smile Enjoy your Florida snowflake! wink

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Kerth
Kerth
Well, it was not exactly the Secret Santa exchange but something that happened spontaneously, and I tried to PM, but since Ann's inbox is full (and has been for days)...

Thank you, Ann, for your lovely card. I especially liked the pendant. It's really cute. sloppy (And, of course I know what an elk is...)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Thank you for your lovely card, Mellie!! And your stars!!! I didn't know if I was supposed to post here about it, which is why I didn't do it, but... Thank you and Merry Christmas!!! sloppy

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Squee! My official Secret Santa card has arrived today! And there even is Bambi on it. I must've read the book with Bambi's story (the original one by Felix Salten) at least twenty times in my childhood, so you can guess I really love Bambi. blush So, thanks to my Secret Santa, Saskia.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad you got the card. And what a coincidence! I had no idea you like Bambi, so I'm double glad about having picked this card.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
Columnist
You are very welcome, Mona! That card made me laugh so I thought it'd be good to send. I'm glad you enjoyed it. smile

I still have to thank my secret santa. I haven't had time to get on the internet in so long. (I'm at work and shouldn't even be posting this... peep ) I'll properly thank her when I get home to my own computer.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Heeeee! I got my card today laugh

Thank you soooooo much, groobie smile1 - made me so happy!

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Columnist
Columnist
Now that I'm home and have time for the boards...

Thanks, PJ, for the beautiful card! I received it awhile ago, but just haven't had the time. I love getting mail so it was even more greatly appreciated! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Columnist
Columnist
I got mine! Thanks so much Carolyn and Sheila Harper!

I actually got them a while ago, but have been having numerous RL problems, including some computer problems. Sorry it took me some time to let you know, but they brought me a lot of joy in what turned out to be a crazy holiday season!

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I got mine the other day! Thank you Jessi, that card is so pretty!

Kate

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got mine yesterday. Thank you, smileyd. Cute poem! You've got talent. smile1

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard