Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#219472 11/21/08 02:10 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
did anyone see smallville last night..... Well last night i could just kill Lana and her whatever entrance she had. Just as when lois and clark was going to kiss. (angry sign) and ( steam coming out of my head sign) by the way nice graphics on dooms day. Just pissed. mad splat

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#219473 11/21/08 03:31 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes. Aaarrrgh!!!!! wallbash history of how they play with story development on Smallville, it will be another season before they get that close again. mad

Bob

#219474 11/21/08 06:28 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sadly, I think we all knew that would happen. One thing we can say is that since this is supposed to be the last season, we won't have to worry about waiting a whole year for Lois and Clark to get together. We only have about half a season.

MINOR SPOILER ALERT FOR FUTURE EPISODES!!!!!

The really annoying thing is that Lana will be around for about four more episodes while Lois will be no where to be found. I suppose she'll be with Jimmy for the next four episodes. There's even supposed to be a kiss between Clark and L*** where it isn't hard to figure out who it is, seeing as Lana is in the episodes and Lois isn't. Double argh! mad whinging

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#219475 11/22/08 02:14 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Whoa! Back up there, buddy....

Lois...is with Jimmy? You mean...in a relationship sense?

[Linked Image]

LabRat smile (who was about to head downstairs for lunch, but has been well put off now...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#219476 11/22/08 02:58 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Lois...is with Jimmy? You mean...in a relationship sense?
LOL! No Lois-and-Jimmy hanky-panky. smile

Jimmy was severely injured in the last episode and Lois is (apparently) his next-of-kin so she's accompanying him to Star City for surgery.

I don't think the actors are appearing in the next four episodes, so I suppose the idea is that Jimmy will be recovering that whole time.

Lisa, who keeps falling in and out of love with Smallville but is definitely in love right now.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#219477 11/22/08 03:08 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
One thing we can say is that since this is supposed to be the last season, we won't have to worry about waiting a whole year for Lois and Clark to get together. We only have about half a season.
Maybe not! cool

A Message From Souders & Peterson Regarding "The Graysons"

Smallville's executive producers Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders have written in with a message to the fans at KryptonSite , clearing up some reports that had been made implying that Smallville may be on its way out...

Dear Smallville fans,

As news and rumors swirl around the development of The Graysons for the CW, we have every intention of letting you, our fans, be the first to know the reality. Never have we been so committed to the continuing success of Smallville as we are to seasons 8 and 9. While we are extremely excited to be working hand-in-hand with Wonderland, Warner Bros. and the CW to create the origin story of Dick Grayson, it has never been intended as a replacement for Smallville, as is speculated in some media. The cast, crew, writers and producers are all working full-steam ahead on a story-line for Clark that allows for seasons of further trials and adventures for our favorite hero. As always, we all have you to thank for achieving eight years of this amazing show that Al and Miles created, and we're looking far beyond!

Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#219478 11/22/08 10:36 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL! No Lois-and-Jimmy hanky-panky.
Oh...phew! Thanks, Lisa. I might just avoid the nightmares tonight then. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#219479 11/22/08 03:20 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry, Rat. I didn't mean to scare you there. I guess I should have said she is physically where he is recuperating from his injuries, instead of the "with Jimmy" part. I'm sure your interpretation would give a lot of people nightmares, especially Tank.

Of course, off screen, she could be giving him some nice TLC. And Chloe, taken over completely by Brainiac, is now engaged to Doomsday and Clark is now back with Lana! evil

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#219480 11/22/08 06:34 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
One could only hope that with as screwed up as Smallville is with the telling of the Superman mythos that we could get a few 'good' variations instead of all the stupid ones we are bombarded with.

Like, Jimmy is horribly mutilated and killed by Doomsday, and Chole finally becomes the character designed to be killed off like she was always meant to be.

Lana? Her attempt at trying to look 'sexy' doesn't quite work. Especially when she still seems to be the insipid loser she always was.

So, you ask, even though I don't get a chance to watch Smallville very often, why would I watch it at all?

Two words... Erica Durance. Given the improbable settings and limitations that the show gives her, this actress pulls off a very credible Lois Lane.

Tank (who wonders if we'll ever see Smallville's Lois with a shoulder length page cut... or...?)

#219481 11/23/08 04:09 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well i hope they come back because i wanted to see what is really going to happen to Lana the scene stealer Lang. Sry still steaming. Tank I don't think she will look right with short hair.
But one could imagine. Lol devil spider

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#219482 11/24/08 09:13 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I've been a faithful watcher since day one, but its often painful to watch some of the directions that show takes. I do agree that Chloe is being set up to die. I've even made the prediction that it will happen in episode 20. I'm not sure why I picked that one except that I think that's the direction the story is heading and I think they'll do it just prior to the finale simply so they can show everyone dealing with her death yet still be able to end the show on a high note.

That said, I am totally looking forward to "Legion" in January. The comic fanboy in me can't wait to see the first live-action portrayal of the best super hero team in comics history. laugh

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard