Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wendy: I really liked Huckabee as well. I liked that he had a sense of humor, was polite and professional, and had a strong sense(oh good lord how did I mispell that the first time) of justice for what he thought was right and wrong.

I think of all the republican candidates this year he was the one I would have supported the most. I really hope he runs again so we can see more from him and see what he has to offer.

I don't agree with everything he stands for (as I don't with any of the candidates) but I think it would be an exciting race to see him and Obama going at it in 2012.

Oh and because this is hilarious:

[Linked Image]

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I liked Huckabee as well and voted for him in the primaries. I believe it was him that said the first thing he would do as president [they were all asked during one of the debates] was to pardon the Border Patrol guys [Ramos and Compean] who are in prison for shooting an illegal/convicted drug smuggler [who pulled a weapon on them during the arrest]. Google their names for more information.

This is their blog.

AMW has a long piece on them as well.

Maybe Bush'll come through before he leaves office [hey, Clinton did the 'midnight pardon' thing...].

Anyway, I thought that was an interesting first thing to do...

Carol

T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Jojo, you are turning out to be a gem of these political threads! clap

Thank you for the link to the Huckabee article. I didn't follow the Republican primaries closely enough to note how Huckabee conducted himself there, etchically-wise and politely-wise, but I will take your word for it that he made a good impression. And I absolutely agree with you that it was good to read what he said in that Fox News article (or statement?) of his. I very much liked that he called Barack Obama his president, and it was uplifting to see that he described Obama's victory an American victory over racism.

And I loved that cartoon you posted! rotflol

Ann

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard