Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Telling Rob and Mariann the whole truth would have been a lot! wink

So... what do we have next, Nan? laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
You've tied that one up nicely, Nan.

And with those ties came a deeper understanding into Mariann's behaviour. She must have had a difficult childhood. Actually, she managed to turn out relatively sane. It must have been her marriage to Rob. Having them know the family secret will make it easier for Lori in the future when she's getting herself into trouble.

The little romance between Carla and Conner is a nice touch.

So will they have the baby in Home VI? And will Lori still be getting herself into trouble?

And if I'm making these requests, perhaps we can get to know some of these superheroes better.

Thanks for a good one,

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, the requisite happy ending goofy Clark's gotten better at this in-law revelation thing <g> but it was definitely time they knew. Should make the next big family barbeque a little more interesting for them. And yes, I noticed he didn't get into his *exact* relationship with the rest of the family, or even hint that he'd had kids before. laugh I expect that'll get out sooner or later, considering Marcy doesn't know that part's still secret; I can just see her referring to Lori as "grandma" <g>

And poor John, with all his employees either in the hospital or going on vacation! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
yes, another nicely done story.

Ditto Gerry, I'd like to see something more of the rest of the family. And, while I'm asking, the baby arriving would be nice too.

Maybe a nice little fic where there is a black market for baby clones run by one of the many bastard childern of Lex Luthor...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nicely wrapped up.

Another solid story from your keyboard Nan, but I'm afraid this is the last of the Home series of stories for me. Obviously the next in the series will bring about 'the child' and that means I'm out.

Looking forward to your next fic not spoiled by children or Jimmy.

Tank (who stands by his assertion that children add nothing interesting to a story)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I really enjoyed this, thank you. I have enjoyed all of your stories, and look forward to reading more. I would especially like to see the sequel to Hottest Team in Town, as well as the rest of Crystal Demon.

Thank you again for taking the time to entertain us with your excellent stories.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

I've just read the last few parts. smile

A great wrap-up! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another excellent Home story, Nan. I just can't seem to get enough of them... I liked the revelation and I'd really like to see the rest of it. And the baby of course!

I sincerely hope that you'll continue this series. Thanks for sharing!

-Sira clap clap clap clap

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I was MIA for a couple of parts but I always read your wonderful stories Nan.

Great wrap up to another great Home story! Next is the baby..yay!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard