At work, we now have a camera and it's my job to edit the stuff into something presentable for our presentations and website. laugh Finally, some of the knowlegde I learned myself for the sake of this fandom is useful in my real life. *g*

Anyway, this camera saves the movies as .mod files. Which doesn't get recognised by WMM. So I installed the program that came with he camera. It's rather nifty, but it lacks some of the options WMM has. If I want them, we need to buy the full version. Somehow, after pestering my bosses into buying the camera, I think they won't follow me on this.

So I'm thinking I should change the file extentions to avi. Probably easier to upload to our site (where I have yet to find out how to upload movies) and to use with PowerPoint. Anyway, after googling a bit, I found lots of sites. But maybe someone knows a really good one? One that's safe to download (I cannot get any virusses on the work computer!), easy to use, and preferably, not too big. My poor computer is rather cluttered and I cannot delete much. *sigh*

So any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!