Print Thread
#217943 08/16/08 07:59 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
You know how I keep going on about how some parents don't care about their daughters and treat them so badly that they die. Well, just today there was a story which proves that boy children aren't safe from crazy parents just because they are boys. frown

Toddler starved to death because he wouldn\'t say \'amen\'

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
That is tragic. What also gets me is the boys grandmother is saying her daughter isn't at fault because she was following cult orders. I'm sure the boy did a lot of crying and screaming from not being given food or water. A normal mother will find that intolerable. She could have taken the boy and left or contacted police if they wouldn't let her leave with him. I know you want to support your children but it gets me that parents can't believe how stupid they sound when they make excuses for their children when they do something so heinous, its always someone elses fault. I know they defend them in part because they think it makes them look like a bad parent and yes sometimes that is the case but sometimes no matter the upbringing they are just capable of doing things that the rest of us find incomprehensible.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard