Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
OMIGOSH, this is SO FREAKING FUNNY!!! If it's already been posted and I missed it, I'm sorry but I just found this....

Dr. Horrible\'s Sing-along Blog: Pt 1
[Linked Image]
If you ever liked Malcolm Reynolds, Doogie Howser, the eternal struggle of bad guys vs good guys, you will like this.

TEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hehehe. I love this one. It's so awesome! Worth a watch. smile

Make sure you watch it before the 20th. That is when it taken down (at midnight).

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
<edited out all>

Ok, I just found out why, after the 20th, you have to pay to see it. Fortunately, we all found out about it in time to see all three parts for free dance

This is so funny!

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Crap!!! I didn't know tomorrow was the last day! I wish I *could* go all piratey on it.... razz

TEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Columnist
Columnist
This is so great!

One or two of the set buildings look familiar to anyone else? wink

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Merriwether
Merriwether
It's a very cool idea. If you read the Mission Statement, it explains a lot of things, including Joss's on stand against the Man. I won't be paying for the download, but I think I just might get the uber-awesome DVD. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
I... I wish I could talk about Act III and not spoil.

(This won't spoil with any details in it but you may not wanna read this if you haven't seen III just because it describes my mood and that might spoil)

I've been watching it for the better part of a day now. Watching the whole thing over and over.

I don't think I've felt this distraught about something in a long time. whinging

Kerth
Kerth
This was fabulous...thanks for posting the link! I'm certainly going to buy the DVD...the crew deserves to be paid something for giving us all this treat. The ending...oh boy! The whole story was constructed so well and the writing was fabulous...funny, yet tragic. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
G
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
G
I loved this...I loved this....I loved this...I don't know what else to say...but I loved this...*goes to watch it again* jump

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Yes, I will definitely be buying the DVD as well. The whole idea of this; entertainment to suit the crowd, the usual awesome quirky style of Joss and crew, they do deserve to be paid.

If you read the Mission Statement, it explains a lot of things, including Joss's on stand against the Man.
And the mission statement does make sense. Too often you see effete hollyweird crap getting all sorts of hullaballoo, when material like Joss puts out is what really deserves the recognition AND the funds.

I bitterly wonder what an awesome writer like Joss would have done for LnC? That show would have lasted until Dean and Teri were grey-haired with grandkids.

TEEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ohh... by the way. Those of you who I drug to ramen at LAFF.

Quick fact: The park they are at in scene II is the park we drove by (echo Park) on the way home from the restaurant. thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
I bitterly wonder what an awesome writer like Joss would have done for LnC?
I anticipate Perry and Alice would have got back together, only for Perry to be killed in the next episode.

Sam and Ellen would have got together again, and been happy for maybe a few hours, until Ellen died in the same episode.

Lois would have died in the wedding episode.

Ever heard of the term, 'Jossed'? wink

In relation to this thread, I loved Dr Horrible. I loved Nathan Fillion in Firefly and he was hilarious in this. Joss totally has my heart (as my sig would suggest <g>). wink

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Ever heard of the term, 'Jossed'?
Ah-yes, I do recall that happenstance now that you mention it. Yeah, like he did in the movie, the body count on good characters was pretty high. Broke my heart at the end. Typical quirky awesome Joss....

TEEEEEJ

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:
Ohh... by the way. Those of you who I drug to ramen at LAFF.

Quick fact: The park they are at in scene II is the park we drove by (echo Park) on the way home from the restaurant. thumbsup
Very cool!

I'm so glad I got to watch this at LAFF. I probably wouldn't have found out about it on my own (or watched it on my own even if I had heard of it). It was awesome though.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Top Banana
Top Banana
Quick fact: The park they are at in scene II is the park we drove by (echo Park) on the way home from the restaurant.
How cool! BTW, that Ramen was excellent.

I'm so glad I watched it too at LAFF. When I checked my email, 3 of my other friends from home had emailed me about it too. My friends know me so well.

I have to say... without spoiling it too much. The ending, not that impressed. Though I was kinda shocked by one part, which was cool. Was that cryptic enough?

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Top Banana
Top Banana
So there is talks of there being sing alongs in movei theaters for this like they did with the Buffy musical. A few people have started talking about trying to set it up here in Los Angeles.

I'm so there. goofy

~Jojo, who wishes she was going to Comic-con so she could go to the panel.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
JOJO!! your DR Horrible avatar RAWKS! Where'd you get it?

TEEEEEJ

Kerth
Kerth
The Buffy musical sing along was so much fun...I'd definitely show up for Dr. Horrible! smile1

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am a member of the Dr. Horrible Live Journal community and people have been doing a ton there. http://community.livejournal.com/dr_horriblesing/

(If you just want icons go here: http://community.livejournal.com/dr_horriblesing/tag/icons )

I have a few on my LJ I love... but since NPH is the new love of my life (Okay okay new love of the second) I had to choose this one.

Best icon Jojo has found (there are a few variations on this one):
[Linked Image]
and
[Linked Image]

Both made by dontburnhot on LJ.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
They're still showing it on the blog site!!
http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html

TEEEEEJ

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard