Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#217435 07/06/08 08:03 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay I have been at the Anime Expo in Los Angeles, CA this weekend. Most of the times at these conventions people will dress up as anime characters or even characters from a video game. Yesterday, I saw something I wasn't expecting at all:

[Linked Image]

I swear it wasn't David Tennant... but boy did he sure look like him!

clap Just thought you guys might find it amusing.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#217436 07/06/08 12:35 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow, that's an amazing resemblance!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#217437 07/06/08 01:22 PM
Kerth
Kerth
That's pretty good.

Incidentally, watch out for spoilers if you look at Dr. Who fanfic sites in the next few days, there are a lot of idiots posting right now. One story I saw had two spoilers for the final episode in the summary, which everyone looking at the "Latest" page on the site would see!

Having seen it, all I will say is that at some point while watching it you may feel an almost irresistible urge to quote The Princess Bride and say "I do not think that word means what you think it means" the third time the villain says something. It's a fun episode, there's a rather annoying plot twist or two near the end but on the whole it works.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#217438 07/06/08 01:51 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Incidentally, watch out for spoilers if you look at Dr. Who fanfic sites in the next few days, there are a lot of idiots posting right now. One story I saw had two spoilers for the final episode in the summary, which everyone looking at the "Latest" page on the site would see!
Fan sites are one thing, but it seems everyone is at it. razz

I was carefully hoarding the last three episodes because I wanted to watch them all together and have spent the last three weeks carefully avoiding spoilers.

The last place I expected to find one was in the comments on the political blog of a Scottish news correspondent, the topic of which was the resignation of the Scottish Labour leader! But there it was. Huge spoiler.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I was fizzing to click on the BBC news website last night at 9pm - just a couple of hours after the finale aired - and the first thing that caught my eye was a scrolling tickertape headline - another massive spoiler for the ending of the season. Double razz

Gits. mad

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard