Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay... I have shared and spammed this video to everyone I know except you guys.

So I'm taking a moment to spam you now.

Click here to watch the video. Unde... the option to watch it in high quality.

This video never fails to make me cry or tear up a little. Now you are going to watch this and ask... why in the world are you crying AT THAT? It's just a bunch of people dancing (quite badly I might add).

And my answer is that I'm not sure really but I think it is because it makes me happy. There is something amazing about a guy who goes and dances with people. People from all over the world in all kinda of places. Everyone in the video looks like they are having so much fun no matter where they are. Be it a impoverished village, a war torn country, or a rich suburb of California. It's just amazing that something as simple as dancing can be so amazing.

Also go HERE if you wanna know more about who this crazy guy is and why he is traveling around dancing with people.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Kerth
Kerth
Jojo, that is awesome! I laughed through the whole thing. I'm so envious of Matt and the chance he's had to dance all over the world and meet so many different people. laugh

I especially laughed at the Bollywood dancing in India, the DMZ in Korea (the guard cracked me up) and the zero-G attempt over Nevada.

Thanks for sharing!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I thought I was gonna die when he was dancing in a Maid Cafe in Japan. lol I swear I have watched it 8 or 9 times now and I find something else in it everytime.

^___^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The funny things is that I thought it was cute, but mostly just ignored your comment about tearing up until about halfway through when I realized that I was crying. I think it was the idea that people are people where ever they are and that no matter your background we all just like to laugh and goof off.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we spent more time doing that than arguing over which political party was better, or what group of people wronged another group of people hundreds of years ago or whatever other ridiculous thing people find to distance themselves from someone else.

Now, I seem to have fallen off my soapbox and twisted my ankle so I'm going to go lie down now.

But thanks for sharing the video. It was the best thing to happen to me today.

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
Features Writer
Features Writer
So adorable. I loved the dancing with the kids. *sigh* What a wonderful experience it must be to go to all those places.

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OOH! He came to Chicago! I recognized the bean before I ever saw the caption!!!

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard