Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So I was talking to my lovely Twin, and we thought a nice perk-me-up poll would be nice. After all, it is entirely too early for me to be at work -- especially when you consider A. I have already been here a half hour and B. I am not going to be done with my work day until 11 p.m. (More about that below) ... so, a little poll.

1. What was the last thing you drank today?
2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts?
3. Favorite part of your outfit today?
4. Something fun you're doing this weekend?
5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend?
6. Your main grocery store?
7. Something you always have in your fridge?

Now, some board-relevant questions:
8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read?
9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching?
10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching?

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Iced chai tea with nonfat milk.
2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? A pomegranate martini.
3. Favorite part of your outfit today? Black shirt from Nordstrom that is the same as Teri wore on DH a few eps ago. (I found it by total accident, and better yet, it was on sale!) Oh, and pink sparkly eyeshadow. It's a party!
4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? Sneaking out of work to go see "Sex and the City" at noon (before I come back to start my regular job at 3).
5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? Cleaning my bathroom.
6. Your main grocery store? Trader Joe's and Costco.
7. Something you always have in your fridge? Orange juice and low-fat chocolate milk.

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? "Freedom" by ML Thompson. If not for the fact that I only got five hours of sleep to begin with, I SO would have stayed up to finish it. Now I have something to look forward to when I get back from the movie!
9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? "Sex, Lies and Videotape."
10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? Right now? Cat's "Hot in Herre" and Lara's "All Over You." Evil geniuses, that bat and that cat.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have to give props to my twin... she always comes up with the best questions. Brilliant she is.

Water - Ozarka... mmmmmm
2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts?
Frozen Margarita with salt
Jeans... they're well-worn and very comfortable
Going to a barbecue thingy with some of our friends on Sunday
Ugh. Working at Sylvan. Bah Humbug
HEB - Here Everything's Better
Cheese laugh

Well, Michael's Fury is a WIP and I've been reading TONS of X-files fic just waiting around for all the smut this month
AKA Superman
Hot in Herre by our very own Cat... rawr!

Thanks twin! that was fun!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Features Writer
Features Writer
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Coffee
2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? Mmm. Margarita.
3. Favorite part of your outfit today? Does hair count as "part of my outfit?" Probably not, I washed it yesterday and in my S.O. words it's all "fly girl."
4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? Not a clue. Possibly see some movie?
5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? Ugh editing and rewriting parts my thesis.
6. Your main grocery store? Safeway across the street. Sweetest deal ever.
7. Something you always have in your fridge? Milk.

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? Oh jeez, it's been SO long. Flying Lessons by JDG, which I want to finish dammit.
9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? Lately, I'm fixating on Pheromone.
Again, it's been a million years, but last one I remember had Janie's Got a Gun and I thought it was brilliant.

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Water, it's all I ever drink except for juice, the occassional hot cocoa or better milkshake! I guess I ought to say that I do not "drink" as in alcohol.

2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? N/A

3. Favorite part of your outfit today? Later, if this counts, I might put on my new green converse which I think are cute and summery. I', not much into fashion just being comfortable.

4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? Maybe see a movie.

5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? Go to the laundyrmat in a little while. :p

6. Your main grocery store? Ralph's.

7. Something you always have in your fridge? Hershey's syrup. laugh

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? Michael's "Fury" Part 13 preview.

9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? The end of when they finally marry.

10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? I have yet to check these out but will.

Mona

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Water, with lunch. I usually only drink water when I'm eating in a restaurant.

Vodka Martini!!!

I have a light-green t-shirt that says "Tucson" smile (and sad that you didn't post this yesterday, cause I had a shirt that said "Kansas" - heeee!!)

Write a few stories, and if I'm lucky, go to WallMart and get me an Iron Man action figure. hee!

Sadly, I'm going to have to say: dinner with family. (not mine...)

Probably one most people don't have anywhere near them. If it matters at all, it's called IGA.

Wine. hehehe!

Most are things you don't wanna know about. But one of the last ones was Scion, by htbthomas. <3

Tempus Fugitive. (that and the first 2 minutes of Witness - I could watch that in a loop, because I'm a geek!)

My last one... So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish. That damn song is way too addictive. LOL!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Tea
2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? Tea? smile1
5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? <b>Spending about 30 hours travelling to the other side of the world, eating lousy airplane food, carrying luggage, sitting in a cramped seat, not sleeping, etc. Did you just want one?

6. Your main grocery store? Tesco
7. Something you always have in your fridge? Milk

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? Part 9 of MLT's latest - ie. the most recent thing posted
9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? I'm going to sing a different tune for a change and say Brutal Youth (not LL).
10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? Currently, Cat's When I breathe.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
1. What was the last thing you drank today? When I hit 'reply' it was milk. Now it's Pepsi.
2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? Well, I don't drink and am nursing besides, so i'd have to go with 'big glass of' Pepsi.
3. Favorite part of your outfit today?am staying home so am comfy but that's about it
4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? Going to see Noah's Ark play near here - supposed to be good - w/ ILs, then going to B/SIL's house afterwards.
5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend?My Dad/stepmom will be here Sunday. That and cleaning because they're coming.
6. Your main grocery store?Walmart/Sams, but I really wish we had Costco.
7. Something you always have in your fridge?Peanut Butter Twix, milk, chocolate chips, Pepsi. Make of that what you will.

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read?ML's absolutely horrid There's No Place Like Home was the last thing I read today mutter.
9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching?PML/HiM/SG/TF/SM
10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? Coming of Age by SQD Trailer, does that count?

Carol
Edit: We have IGAs - wonder if they're the same...

Top Banana
Top Banana
Dr. Pepper
Velvet heart martini
My comfy blue jeans.
Sewing my cosplay costume
my laundry
Ralph's
Milk

I read Damaged by Yvonne Connell again for the thousanth time.
I haven't really watched the show actively in years. But I always enjoyed Tempus Fugitive
Um... I'm not really much of a L&C vidder fan. I usually watch them once and am amused and comment on them but I can't say I have ever found one that catches my attention. Not to say they aren't lovely but most music vids don't catch my attention for any fandom. I have very few that I go back and watch.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Mineral water with a dash of pure lemon juice.

I don't really drink much alcohol these days - I find I'm just as happy with soft drinks. But my tipple of choice in the past was usually Southern Comfort with Ginger Ale.

My gypsy skirt. It's light and floaty and perfect for a blistering hot day. And the glittery bits sewn onto it make me feel all girly. laugh

Wallowing through my Voyager DVDs.

Going through the hassle of fixing Thunderbird. Again. Every so often it stops accepting my password and I can't get my email. I recall from the last times that it's a gigantic PITA to get it working again. Not looking forward at all. razz I swear I'd call it quits and just go back to using OE - except that would entail more work setting up all my options again.

Tesco (or ASDA) Superstore.

salad fixings

Haven't read any fic in the longest time but I think the one I read last (and thoroughly enjoyed) was DJ's...um...dang my memory sucks...the one based on my idea of the 7 sins....

Haven't watched any LNC for the longest time either. (At this stage I should probably be drummed out of the fandom really). But there are a few I could watch till doomsday.

Er...would you be surprised by this point to be told I haven't watched a music video for so long I can't recall....? Oh! Oh! Wait! That's not true. I watched a really fun one recently...Guineapants' The Man Song, that was it. Totally hilarious. (And I've just realised I never left fdk for it either... blush )

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth

Coffee - drinking it now.

Diet coke

Jeans

Appearing in a panel on the legality and legal problems of fanfic at a one-day SF convention.

Getting ready for work on Monday - there are likely to be big problems with someone there and I'm really not looking forward to it.

Tesco and/or Waitrose - probably do about the same amount of shopping in each of them.

Milk.

Veritas

None of them really - I would probably watch through a series if I felt like watching them again. But Fly Hard is one of my favourites.

None really - I tend to watch once and move on.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville

Water

I love a good cosmopolitan, but it's water and juice only for now.

My shoes, which I think are starting to see the end of their days frown

Getting a pedicure, and diving in to the third books in a trilogy I've been waiting months for that came out this week laugh

Laundry

Kroger

Orange juice, water, homemade tomato sauce, bread, eggs, milk, cheese, and butter. We're pretty sure we could live on a diet of just these items and nothing else for years and be perfectly happy.

Re-reading Meredith Knight's "Night Errant"

We Have A Lot to Talk About

I watch LaraMoon's "I'm Too Sexy" whenever I need a good smile.

Top Banana
Top Banana
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Tea.

2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? I so want a Foster's!

3. Favorite part of your outfit today? Ehm, my underwear? I just grabbed the first few items this morning that would actually fit me and that would go well with the weather.

4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? Sleeping! And watching the DW ep. laugh

5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? Cleaning. *big sigh* There's a reason why I don't need to sit on my bum for several weekends in a row.

6. Your main grocery store? The Plus, but that's a store in this country only.

7. Something you always have in your fridge? Chocolate! A girl just can't do without chocolate... although it doesn't fit into my plans for my current diet.

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? Ehm, well... Most I've been reading fic-wise lately is DW fic. blush I don't know which L&C ficlet I read last. Probably one by Cat. Oh, and I'm still betaing for her, so that story I am reading. We need more Imbroglio, btw, Cat. wink

9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? I haven't seen an episode in ages! I'm currently deeply involved in my Friends DVDs...

10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? My Immortal by Kaethel. And Save a Horse by Anna.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Milk from my cereal bowl laugh
A nice dark sweet beer. Mmmm!
My Superman shirt yay!
...Sleeping? Watching Mulan for the 1000th time this week?
Clean out the litter box :p
Super Walmart or King Soopers
Milk and cheese laugh

Currently reading "Rain" by EditorJax
PML laugh
Schnuffichen's "She's Out of My Life" *squishes vid in hugs* I loves me some Josh Groban, I do!!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
Tea
I'm a fan of vodka and coke, although I'm told it is a little strange.
Well, I just spent all of my day outside in very cold weather, so I guess I love the fact that my current outfit is warm
Sleeping. I have a cold.
Spending all of tomorrow outside in the cold weather. Got to love summer jobs.
Whichever is closest depending on where I'm living at the time.
Some type of fruit

The latest part of Gestation
Ordinary People. But I skip all the parts with Spencer Spencer
Don't really watch vids

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Working on an Australian Shiraz as we speak.
Probably a Long Island.
My 9 dollar sunglasses I picked up on I-10 West yesterday. :p
Sleeping. Definitely sleeping.
Mmm feeling the crunch time on this painting that's due in two weeks...but it'll be fun once I get into it. I just hate deadlines.
Publix
Beer, I guess...

Learning to Love
Haven't watched in years, but I love GGGoH.
jedilady's Queen video. A total WAFFathon!

And Beth, since you're a vodka/Coke drinker, how do you feel about sweet drinks? Vanilla vodka and cherry soda...two thumbs way up.
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Water
Water
Superman on my shirt!
Being lazy!
Dealing with a certain guy at church tomorrow
Publix
Some sort of whole grain bread

Well, normally I don't read fic, but I have been reading Shayne's Veritas
Weeeeell, actually I can get tired of watching all of them. However, there are certain scenes I never tire of. I think my favorite is that scene in The Prankster when Lois shows up at Clark's doorstep with pizza and videos.
Lara's All Over You MV

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
1. What was the last thing you drank today? a glass of tea

2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? a vodka and cranberry

3. Favorite part of your outfit today? um, I wore scrubs to work and now I'm in my pajamas, those are my favorite :p

4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? working

5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? working

6. Your main grocery store? Dillons (owned by Kroger)

7. Something you always have in your fridge? milk and cheese

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? um, I don't have any L&C fics I'm currently reading. I did just read some random Bones fic.
9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? TOGOM

10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? Hot in Here by Cat laugh

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Water

idk
My jean capris
Nothing, got to clean the house :-/
Look at #4
Price Chopper.
Ketchup

its been a while since I read a fic :-(
That old gang of mine.
All of them!

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. What was the last thing you drank today? Water

2. If you could, what would be the first thing you drink when happy hour starts? Lemon ice tea

3. Favorite part of your outfit today? My orange top

4. Something fun you're doing this weekend? going out to lunch with my godmother

5. Something NOT fun you're doing this weekend? Meeting my friends

6. Your main grocery store? Lidl

7. Something you always have in your fridge? yoghurts

8. Fic you're currently reading/last fic you read? First comes marriage by ML Thompson

9. L&C ep you never get tired of watching? Fly Hard (but this is a tough question because there are many others)

10. L&C music vid you can't stop watching? Again... tough question - I have a rather long playlist constantly playing. But if I had to pick one, probably Thanks for all the fish or Sharp Dressed Superhero (I know it's two, but it was very hard to choose).

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard