Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#216918 05/23/08 06:12 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Yesterday I received a very early Birthday gift (my birthday is in August). My best friend surprised me with all four seasons of Lois and Clark on DVD. Up until now I have been watching eps recorded from when it used to air on tnt (At least one has an emergency drill beep, a few have breaking weather report at the top and bottom of the screen and almost all of them have little pop ups reminding me to stay tuned for the next show.) High quality digital technology here I come. im a little too giddy right now, i've been smiling so much my cheeks hurt. Unfortunately due to RL (boo!) I haven't been able to watch them but just knowing their there makes me squeal like a child on the inside (which I actually did when I removed the gift paper). My friend and I have planned to have a marathon next week (i'm slowing converting her).

Sorry for the ramble I'm just very excited and I wanted to share the news with people who would really appreciate it like my fellow folc.

Btw is there anything included in the special features that is particularly interesting that I should look out for?

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
#216919 05/23/08 06:33 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a wonderful surprise! I know that feeling, when you've been trawling through worn old tapes and suddenly it's all fresh and new with special features and no ads!

Have fun wallowing!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#216920 05/24/08 11:52 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Woo hoo!! Awesome!! Congrats chik!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard