Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here's my buddy Mason. wink He's a Lab-Retriever that will be 10 in July. He LOVES to pose for the camera. I'm surprised I don't have more photos, but they're probably on my phone. :p I moved a couple of years ago, so we don't get to play anymore, but I'm very excited to see him when I visit mom in June! (And yes I'll be excited to see mom, too LOL.)

[Linked Image]

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
These are my 3 turtles practicing their ballet (they can keep their poses for hours)

On the far corner is TaTa (the quiet one, who has a strange fascination for shoes)5 years old.
In the middle is SiSi (the one with a girl's name even though it's a boy - but we didn't know that at the time and it kinda stuck - and who is a master of camouflage)4 years old.
And at last, but not least: SuSu - the only female, the commander of the troops and the hungriest of them all - 4 years old.

[/URL]

And this is my grandparent...x/?action=view&current=HPIM4439.jpg]

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Erm...I think something went wrong with the pictures... confused
Okay, one more try:
TaTa, SuSu & SiSi [Linked Image]

Feliz
[Linked Image]

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Now even I can't see them!!!
Last try...

[Linked Image]

Edited to remove over-large photo

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay!!!

But the images are huge... I think that's my turtles' natural size...

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He LOVES to pose for the camera.
LOL, Jen, and you can tell. goofy He's got that real "Aw, come on, Mom - who else here is pretty enough that you'd take their photo?" look on his face. He's adorable.

BTW, lisime12, I can't get over that photo of Reba and Libby. Libby in particular. I could swear I'm looking at a photo of Homer. They could be twins.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is Shadow, he loves to fit into things and places he shouldn't, and doesn't.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1972204&id=688245639

This is Sweetie. She's cranky... a lot

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1972204&id=688245639#pid=1972214

Heres one of a few pictures of them together:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1972204&id=688245639#pid=1972207

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar
Columnist
Columnist
Another picture of CJ, just because I like the picture goofy

[Linked Image]

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
All your pets are so adorable! I love your posing dogs, your dogs-in-an-armchair, your turtles, your rabbits, and of course all your cats!!!

Marcus, I loved your frogs, too! Every morning I myself cycle past a pond in a park, and this time of year it is full of frogs. Little green critters with long elegant legs, and they do the most magnificent breaststroke. Sometimes they all join in a superb frog choir! In the afternoon, when the sun has been shining on the pond for hours, you can see huge numbers of them sunning themselves at the circumference of the pond, just where the water meets land.

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww, everyone's pets are so adorable! Even the snakes. <g> And I never pass up an opportunity to picspam my kitty.

This is Cassie the kitten, three years ago:

[Linked Image]

And this is Cassie, around two years old, leaving hair on my computer chair:

[Linked Image]

And here she is, interrupted in the middle of one of her long phone calls to the cat next door! goofy

[Linked Image]

She just had her third birthday. Also, notice how the spot on her face covers her nose but leaves one corner of it pink - I love that corner. <g>

[Linked Image]

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't find a pic and I can't hook my camera up to my computer right now grumble but this: Siamese cat is basically what Deimos looks like, except he's got some stripes, too. I think he's actually about 1/8 Siamese, but he's got the looks. His fathers name is Aries, btw, and his brothers name is Phobos. We went with the whole theme, Aries, god of war and his two minions Deimos (terror) and Phobos (fear). Yeah, we're nuts.

His father and brother both look more Siamese than Deimos does, btw.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Features Writer
Features Writer
Woo! I found my Digital Camera! You know what that means? KITTY SPAM! (Because the other ones didn't show her very well :p )

[Linked Image]
She guards my Superman stuff. When she isn't attacking them :p

[Linked Image]
This one looks kinda artsy, so I added it...

[Linked Image]
"Mom, stop it! You're embarrassing meeee!"

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi there,

Can I ask everyone to be careful with the size of photos you post? One was so large that it was stretching the screen and I had to remove it - Nina6, it was one of yours.

And just to share, here's my Puzzle:

[Linked Image]

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
My sister was home visiting earlier this month and took these so I have to share. smile

Polly - aka 'psycho-kitty', the old lady of the bunch at 17. She can be a real crosspatch sometimes.

[Linked Image]

Pepper - died 23? June 2008, aged 15. My mom phoned earlier today to tell me and I am very sad right now. mecry

[Linked Image]

Marge - she makes grumbling noises like Mrs Simpson, hence the name.

[Linked Image]

Fred.

[Linked Image]

Percy.

[Linked Image]

And Toby - the most recent acquisition who I don't recognise at all. When I last saw him 18 months ago he was a bag of bones with a giant head, having been living in the bush. Now his eyes are too close together and the vet says "you're on a diet, 7kgs is too fat!"

[Linked Image]

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
[Linked Image]

Carly and Casey, Birmans out of the same litter. They are almost three now and still look almost as cute as this kitten picture.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Features Writer
Features Writer
This is our Black Velvet. I originally posted this on LOLCATS so I'm not sure how it's going to show up here.
[Linked Image]

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
We, unfortunately have pet allergies.

While we were on the same campus but not married yet, we gave each some goldfish so we would have yet another reminder of each other while we were apart during some evenings and over the summer.

They lasted an amazingly long time...until a few years before we had kids.

We've thought about having more, after the youngest one is old enough not to over feed them...like 8.

James, who is not surprised that Marcus goes for the reptilian/amphibian side of the pet world...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Our brother/sister Greys, Frankie and Masq, celebrating their 6th birthday at Long Beach last year.
[Linked Image]

Femme fatale with a hopelessly romantic heart!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Isn't amazing how different the various dog breeds look?

Well, I don't have pics of my babies on the computer, but I can tell you about them.

First, one of the cats - Sass or Sassy. He's been around the longest even though he's not the oldest. He has medium length fur and is all black with bright yellow eyes with just a touch of green. He's my 13 year old baby and is very healthy. He's a sweetie but he is bit snooty and stuck-up. He's very jealous of my attentions - but then he picked me so he thinks I'm all his. I got him from the Humane Society and he reached out from his cage and pecked me on the shouler with his paw - "Take me! Take me!" I've had him since he was 6 months old.

Then there is the 'evil poodle' as I teasingly call her, but her name is Buttercup. She is a 3 1/2 pound wonder that scares the fat cat out of his wits. She's an apricot poodle. We don't know how old she is, but we've had her for six years. We think she's very, very old though - probably at least 17 or 18 if not more. The vet agrees. She had been in a puppy mill for most of her life and did not know much about socializing with humans - thus the 'evil poodle' nick name. But we kept right on loving her even when she tried to bite. She has mostly come out of that. She still startles easily but now she is blind from cataracts so that's understandable. She had been quite ill over the last year and she will get worse and we will think for sure this is it. Then she rallies and decides to stay a while longer. She has an amazing will to live.

Then there is Rascal, but he should have been named Devil. He is a fat cat - actually he's just a large cat. He's a three-year-old classic grey tabby with olive green eyes and a coral colored nose. When he was a very young kitten and before he came to live with us at 8 weeks, he suffered a head injury and had to wear a little helmet because he had seizures. So now he's a little crazy. His favorite things to do are to play hide and seek and walk around and around in circles (sometimes for an hour at a time). He's a naughty boy, though, and sometimes is a bit of a bully to the other animals. But for all that bravado around the other animals, he runs and hides when someone comes to the door.

Okay, okay. So I've said more about my babies than you probably wanted to know! I've been looking to adopt a Keeshond but they are somewhat hard to find in the States.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard