Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I got this off the thread 'what do you fellow FOLCs look like?' and thought we all have pets, so what kind do you have, what do they look like?

I'll go first....

[Linked Image]

^ that is Reba & Libby their labradors.

[Linked Image]
^ that's Patches she's a mut we're not really sure of what though

[Linked Image]

^ that's porkchop, he's a yorkshire terrier

Soooo what do your pets look like?

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
Columnist
Columnist
Here's CJ. trying to do my computer sciences homework. He looks like a tabby cat, but he's really just evil incarnate.

[Linked Image]

and a very low-quality picture of him dreaming of being Superman goofy

[Linked Image]

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Columnist
Columnist
I love animals! I'm glad you started this thread! But I'm a little obsessed with my dog so I've got a few pictures to share.

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2334/2466644114_dbeac16261.jpg?v=0[/img]
This is how adorable she is. Her name is Daisy and she's a cocker spaniel.

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/2465824953_34024cbb23.jpg?v=0[/img]
This is her making out with my fiance. She could do this for hours. She's actually very afraid of the male species. Dave is the only guy she likes. I often wonder if I should be jealous. wink But don't worry, he washes his face VERY well after all of this. I can just imagine the cringing. I know how some people get about dog "kisses."

One more...
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2173/2465824979_cf0cc45c2a.jpg?v=0[/img]
This is how she looks right before she gets a haircut. Very different from the first picture! But this look really matches her personality...and that would be CRAZY!

Anyway, that's my pet. I miss her because I'm still at school and she's at home with my parents. But enough from me. I can't wait to see everyone elses!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
hahah Kristen, they say dogs have the cleanest mouths lol.

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great idea! I love Pets! These are my babies: smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Colly, a chow-chow, to become five-years-old next week.

[Linked Image]
Kitty, four-years-old. She hasn't laser vision, it's just an effect of the light. laugh

[Linked Image]
Lady, a collie, twelve-years-old. She's shy and doesn't like to pose for pics. blush It's always a hard task to get a pic of her.

Maybe the names don't seem Pet names in English, but here they are. wink

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Features Writer
Features Writer
Here's a pic of my exotic shorthair cat, Buster. It happens to be his 15th birthday today. party I'll never forget how he'd join me sometimes while I was watching Lois & Clark. He wasn't that into the TV itself, but every now and then, he'd stare at Teri Hatcher. I think he had a crush on her. lol

[Linked Image]

I have a pug dog named, Lily, but no decent pic of her.

Features Writer
Features Writer
These are our three cats. I wanted a cat when I graduated from college and superbah husband (then fiance) said no cat. Well, lo and behold, we ended up with three cats. laugh

They're siblings, who are almost four, collectively known as "the kitty creeps."

Maui
[img]
[/img]

Kauai
[img]
[/img]

Waikiki (Kiki)
[img]
[/img]

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Awww aminals!

I have a few pictures of Miss Felicity Blessing Elda Pike King Bruce (or Felicity for short) but they were taken with a cell phone. So forgive the pixelation if you would ^_^

Here's my baby, on her favorite bed (one of my coats...)

[Linked Image]

Sometimes, at night, this is my view of the computer screen:

[Linked Image]

And oooh, here she is, sporting some nice metal shinies on her collar laugh (I have heard this refered to as 'bling' but I could be wrong :p )

[Linked Image]

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, nice idea!

[Linked Image]
This is my fishy Squirt. He used to have a buddy with him, but I guess he didn't enjoy my livingroom as much. Squirt is nearly two years old now, and he recently got this new tank because he's growing so fast!

I'd actually love to have a cat, but I live on the first floor and I believe that cats need to spend time outdoors as well. So I'll have to wait until I move to a first floor apartment or a regular house.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
[Linked Image]
These are Sam, my oldest corn snake (on the right), and his mate Cornelia who unfortunately died about eighteen months ago. I have two others, Murphy (their daughter) and Cobb (an unrelated male) but I don't have any particularly good photos. This was taken several years ago, and Sam is now about 5ft long, as is Cobb.

[Linked Image]
I think this is one of Murphy's baby photos - today she looks a lot like Cornelia.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great thread! I love all your pics. Sadly I have no pets of my own at the moment, but I took this little vid of one of the family cats a couple of years ago. Sorry about the grainy quality. The footballer's name is Fred (after a Weasley because he's ginger). Support provided by Percy - purely coincidental and not HP related.

(And ain't that carpet criminal!) goofy

The most exciting thing about Christmas at my house

Aaw, I miss my babies. mecry

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww!!! What cute pets everyone has... Here is my doodlebug Spike.

[Linked Image]

He sometimes thinks he's a lap dog..

Spike, the giant lap dog

Spike, the cool dude

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee! I was hoping to see a pic of Roger Rabbit. laugh Very cool - thanks for posting it, Caroline!

~Lara
(whose only pets are....uh... peeves?)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
Oh you all have the cutest pets!! So, let me bore you with my, very sweet cute adorable goofy cat!!

This is Musti: (the only picure I have on the pc of just her at the moment.)
[Linked Image] She really is the sweetest! wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is dangerous. We have two cats who are pretty much our children. I can talk about them all day smile

This is my fiance's cat, Austin Danger Powers. Don't let that sweet face fool you. He really should have been named Dr. Evil. He hates women, although he has grown to tolerate me over the years (the cat was around long before I was).
[Linked Image]

And this is my kitty who we adopted in October last year. His name is Wesley Wyndam-Pryce. That's right. He's a rogue demon hunter.
[Linked Image]

And they're both possessed by goa'ulds.
[Linked Image]

Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay here are two of my animals. They are the ones that live with me in California (the others are at home in Alabama with the family).

This is Dr. Claw:
[Linked Image]

Don't let this and the next image fool you. There is a reason we named her Dr. Claw. XD She attacks everyone but me and my boyfriend. We actually have to keep her locked up because she will draw blood.

[Linked Image]

And here is Shinobi. She is the dumbest cat ever but I love her. She is the lover of the family.

[Linked Image]

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hmm, let's hope I can link things. This is my cat Sammy on the right, with my roommate's cat Demosthenes. Not pictured is my mom's cat Bear. Demosthenes actually has 6 toes per paw, which is kind of neat!

[Linked Image]

And here's Sammy protesting our dinner choice..

[Linked Image]

Edit: Apparently not, gotta move things around...
Edit again: Got it!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I figure this is going to be the most redundant post in the history of the forum... goofy

<-------------------------- laugh

Our Homer - still acting and thinking like a ten week puppy, despite being 5 years old now. An absolute joy to share our life with.

Andreia - I hear you on reluctant models. Homer isn't really shy, but he doesn't like having his photo taken either. He's developed a fine range of avoidance tactics when the camera appears. His favourite - and it has be said most successful - is to turn his back on the camera just before you hit the button. Thank heavens for digital cameras. At least we don't waste rolls of expensive film.

I've enjoyed seeing everyone else's pets. Great thread!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
I forgot these fellows - currently about 50+ in the garden, which is a bit worrying since the pond is only 4 x 6 ft. Also some fairly large fish.

[Linked Image]

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard