Print Thread
#216634 05/02/08 10:07 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yup, I did it again. laugh After years of saying CSI wasn't my type of show, I've become quite enamoured of the LV show, thanks to one of our cable channels rerunning S5 on a nightly basis.

I simply hadn't realised up till now that there was actually character relationship in this show. :rolleyes: It's not a show that I have to have on DVD or anything - I record it each night, watch and delete - but I am finding that I'm increasingly looking forward to it each evening.

So now my problem is that I'd quite like to watch from S1. But, as usual these days, downloads seem to be restricted to just the latest season and early seasons are nowhere to be found.

So, anyone know of a site where I can download S1 thru 8?

Will be eternally grateful. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I'm guessing one of the torrent sites might, but I don't know if it's a US thing or not.

I will say that the last ep of S5 [2 hours] is my absolute favorite of all times.

My sister has the DVDs and I've seen all of them [except a few from this season]. But I'm kind of like you - don't watch them over and over or anything like I do L/C, NCIS [which is a CSI type, but I prefer a lot], or Friends.

My favorite CSI storyline is the overarching one from S7 [last year] which has an episode [#20] called "Lab Rats" as a part of it wink .

Carol

Kerth
Kerth
Mininova is your best bet, e.g.

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=csi+s01

But a whole season is a big download, and it looks like there are only a couple of people sharing, so it's likely to be VERY slow and possibly impossible to complete

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You've got mail wink

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love CSI:LV!!!!! Nick is such a babe. And he's from Texas. wink

Those characters have the best on screen chemistry than any of the other CSIs IMHO.

I've got all the seasons in my netflix queue. Should get to them in about 2 years. ha! But I always watch the reruns on Spike TV.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Eva! And everyone. sloppy

LabRat (putting the 'do not disturb - sod off!' notice on my office door and getting set up for some good old wallowing.... wink )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard